HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

My pair arrived today. Ordered on the 11th and shipped on the 16th. The patent leather is damaged on one of the shoes.

1640125390143.png

1640125436011.png
that's bogus. are you going to send them back?

D1A50A72-9B44-4471-9F0E-973F1E42C63A.png
STL Galleria Footlocker !!!! Back door city

It’s been a while for me, but is it really that strange to ask for permission to go to the restroom or take a water break? I feel like you always have to mention something before you leave the sales floor.

It’s been a while for me, but is it really that strange to ask for permission to go to the restroom or take a water break? I feel like you always have to mention something before you leave the sales floor.
Asking permission absolutely strange. Mentioning it yes.

Gotta love the innocence of youth starting off at their first retail job, most kids that work at a shoe store, it may be their first job outta high school, and they’re thinking “easy come up” for copping shoes with no hassle

its funny/interesting to see when these new kids try to “expose” shoe stores for shady practices that have been around for ages, it’s unfortunately a part of the game

I do like how the post cuts off with saying “we’re allowed one mens, one kids, one preschool, one toddler size” as if thats not already more of a hookup then most consumers got :lol:

I had the same situation at your age, man. I made good money through high school and college dj'ing. My mom HATED me buying shoes with my money even though I didn't drink, smoke, or do drugs. Still not sure why she hated it so much, but man did I ever use the "nah, I've had these for awhile" excuse during that time haha. It got easier once I got to college and was doing my own thing.
Gotcha. Ok, then I won’t get the Hares, I’ll save for a while.

You think I’d be using them if they were worse? LOL
Consider them fully #rainkingendorsed 🤣
Really, though, there is no downside to them. I replace all my XI laces with these.

These from laces-supply? Found a site called ropesupply or something similar but their options were weird so I'm guessing its the first but wanted to make sure. They have all these Yeezy/reflective options.

Back
Top Bottom