HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Does anyone have experience with FedEx shipping from the Netherlands to the U.S. from GOAT? My 11's have been stuck at the same spot for 5 days now, wondering how long it normally takes before I start getting worried.

the 11s i ordered through snkrs canada shipped from the netherlands via fedex and they've been sitting in memphis since saturday. nike's official delivery estimate is dec 14-27, and given that shipping this time of year (on top of the recent+latest global supply chain issues) is SUPER busy, i'd be willing to believe some transit centres are just really backed up

yes this is the rationalization i will go with before being notified that my shipment has been lost

Does anyone have experience with FedEx shipping from the Netherlands to the U.S. from GOAT? My 11's have been stuck at the same spot for 5 days now, wondering how long it normally takes before I start getting worried.
I ordered a pair of dunks recently and they must have came from the same fulfillment center. FedEx took possesion on 12/2, transferred through 2 different FedEx sorting facilities in 2 days, then sat at the FedEx hub in France from 12/4 - 12/11. Delivered on 12/13

These from laces-supply? Found a site called ropesupply or something similar but their options were weird so I'm guessing its the first but wanted to make sure. They have all these Yeezy/reflective options.

It’s rope lace supply…leave somethin in your cart long enough and you’ll get 15% off lol
Yeah, Rope Lace Supply. Prior to that I tried Lace Lab, but its XI laces are skinny like the factory laces. You can't assume XI laces from every supplier are the same. They aren't.

rainking rainking Son its not that deep. I'm def particular about my ish but I'm just telling you what I see :lol: I don't need random branding on my laces.. it's cringe bro :lol:

Screen Shot 2021-12-22 at 7.10.27 PM.png

I’d pay an extra $5 to have a logo-less version of those laces :lol: ya both got valid points but that logo on the aglet would bug me too, cause why ****ing put that on there? :lol: Laces look good tho

rainking rainking Son its not that deep. I'm def particular about my ish but I'm just telling you what I see :lol: I don't need random branding on my laces.. it's cringe bro :lol:

Screen Shot 2021-12-22 at 7.10.27 PM.png

I’d pay an extra $5 to have a logo-less version of those laces :lol: ya both got valid points but that logo on the aglet would bug me too, cause why ****ing put that on there? :lol: Laces look good tho
LOL I don’t know where you found that pic, that’s not what I see on the RLS product page, and it’s not what I bought. No way I’d use laces with a logo on them. I won’t even use those corny SHOELACES laces in my OW Vs. The laces you posted are a different lace entirely. These are the RLS XI laces in my CGs:
8281E6C5-1E1B-47C2-B13C-94AD338EFB28.jpeg

My girl's 11s have been at the FedEx is my area for 2 days, wtf is the hold-up? If they gave me the damn option, I'd pick it up myself from the fulfillment center.
My dude is it FedEx Express or FedEx Ground? Express you can easily pick up at the Station tomorrow . Ground is totally separate can’t even hold stuff at the facility, you better Hope it’s not ground. But Express you should be good.

Back
Top Bottom