HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

My dude is it FedEx Express or FedEx Ground? Express you can easily pick up at the Station tomorrow . Ground is totally separate can’t even hold stuff at the facility, you better Hope it’s not ground. But Express you should be good.
No idea, it just says FedEx home delivery.

Got some coming FedEx. It’s true...I'll get some runners or trainers in 48hrs. These cool greys seem to be traveling with Tom Hanks or some ish. :lol:
653F1A51-10EC-464A-B4D9-32ABEB8EEA11.jpeg

Last edited:
FedEx been the absolute worst courier for me for over a year now. Even if you search "FedEx" on Twitter it's just pages of people complaining that their package was stolen by the driver, they were missing items from inside a clearly tampered with box, stuff is marked as delivered then arrives 2 days later, stuff being "in transit" for way longer than the estimated shipping time, etc.

Honestly idk how they have so many large companies still using them. Even if they're cheapest, the amount of refunds and credits these companies have to give on behalf of a FedEx mistake have to be sky high

My pair is coming from FedEx and is out for delivery today. I set it at a drop off location...didn't want to chance not being home. All my packages from Footlocker/Champs were good...but nothing of super high value though.

the colourway is also way more versatile than most other XIs; the all grey upper goes with almost everything, even a yellowed sole
True, same thing with the concords, but that’s se I think look slightly better with a yellowed sole.

i won via kids footlocker ship to me feature on release date. I got tracking last wednesday. No shoe has been scanned into any facility. I am **** outta luck ?
So this happened to me. If you haven't already sign up for a Fedex account. I check my fedex account periodically when i know i have packages being delivered. Turns out I had two different tracking numbers from Footlocker. Not sure if something happened in the warehouse or what. But the tracking number they sent me in the shipping email wasn't the correct one. It just said "shipment information sent to fedex" with no movement. The second tracking number was the correct one that had all the shipping details. hope this helps

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom