HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Lace swap.

Subtle, but I like :pimp:

93D05FE9-BE89-445B-82E4-9A62E2E1A982.jpeg

Basically what gaysian gaysian said. It was done for symmetry so all the Jumpman logos faced the same direction.
I like to call this, "when marketing people feel a need to justify their existence." I've worked with/dealt with many, many of them over the years who WAY overthink things because, as far as I can tell, they think it makes them seem smart and indispensable. At least 50 percent of the ish they hold meetings about and the decisions they make is a complete waste of time :lol:

the 11s i ordered through snkrs canada shipped from the netherlands via fedex and they've been sitting in memphis since saturday. nike's official delivery estimate is dec 14-27, and given that shipping this time of year (on top of the recent+latest global supply chain issues) is SUPER busy, i'd be willing to believe some transit centres are just really backed up

yes this is the rationalization i will go with before being notified that my shipment has been lost

WHEW, tracking finally updated, it’s in my area now, and i should have them tomorrow assuming thats a normal day to deliver packages

Finally got a pair with a decent cut but the left and right don’t match. These left/right factory difference issues gotta go. Non symmetry annoys me. It’s been like this for a while now so it’s not new or exclusive to XI’s. My Playoffs are a problem .. those have a lower cut compared to CGs.

What a release this has been. Ready for Columbias now.

Missing out on these with the Foot Locker Inc. companies made me wish Footaction wasn't folding inevitably because I reminisced on how I got the 2018 Concord XI & 2019 Black/Red XI from the Footaction/Flight 23 store in Santa Monica under the previous app format before it converted to the current FLX format in 2020.

The recent closures of the Footaction stores predicated on their impending folding definitely compounded problems for us who didn't get these because it diminished our odds with less stores available to submit to in addition to the incomplete allocations at the stores going against high demand.

Missing out on these with the Foot Locker Inc. companies made me wish Footaction wasn't folding inevitably because I reminisced on how I got the 2018 Concord XI & 2019 Black/Red XI from the Footaction/Flight 23 store in Santa Monica under the previous app format before it converted to the current FLX format in 2020.

The recent closures of the Footaction stores predicated on their impending folding definitely compounded problems for us who didn't get these because it diminished our odds with less stores available to submit to in addition to the incomplete allocations at the stores going against high demand.

:emoji_disappointed_relieved:

Back
Top Bottom