HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Some perspective....this is a snapshot of RESALE prices on XI's in December of 2002..... Shoutout to Deklef Schrimps Deklef Schrimps for the site to check archived websites...

ISS XI snapshot.jpg

Are you using the stock shoe tree that comes with the shoe. The shape on these look different on my pairs.
Use adjustable shoe trees whenever i shot to mimic an on foot aesthetic.
Also trim excess above the stitch line on all 11s because i feel it produces a sleeker look. These are also 10s just to throw that out there as i know sometimes the shape can look different based on size.

For those in the LA area that dare. Footlocker on Melrose is having a restock of these. Raffle is up on the app. For Monday 3/14 drop.

I’ll pass Melrose is a death trap these days

I actually submitted for them at that location and struck out.

Perhaps it wasn't a bad thing because things have gotten out of hand and chaotic over there in general with the shoe stores within the least year, especially with releases.

I doubt I'll try to go there early tomorrow to see if I can get an unclaimed pair in my size, especially since it's an outdoor location as opposed to a traditional indoor mall location. The problem with the street stores is that fools will go there mega early because there's no security and restrictions to stop them from coming early, whereas malls can be strict because they have security to enforce when people can enter.

Been out the mix since before they dropped. How is the fit. Are they tts or should I half sz up or down,

So many f ups with this one with all parties involved.

Not a smart way to spend money because it's just supporting resellers' greed with massively overpaying.

Real love should never be predicated on overpaying for material goods that are perishable.

The clown guy is extremely stupid because he f'd up his future hookups since he had someone who was ignorant enough to support him. He basically shot himself in the a%$ with that one.

It wouldn't be shocking if those were fakes since StockX has been notorious for being stupid enough to let fakes pass the inspection process a multitude of times now. Yes, we know they're from StockX because of the lame remedial tag on them.

And some stuff just shouldn't be shared on social networks, especially if failure or ignorance is involved.

I’m done with these rigged raffles. I’ve entered so many after the original release and still nada!

It seems like people had more luck with the Playoff XII last week because those seemed more plentiful and the stores seemingly received their correct whole allocations.

As frustrated as I am with constantly striking out on these, I believe the quantity on these haven't been on par with prior annual December releases for the XI along with stores not receiving their entire allocations at one time, which has compounded problems causing a lot of us to strike out.

The reason we've had all these broken up releases for these is predicated on the stores receiving their inventory for these late according to a Champs employee I spoke to earlier this week.

Last edited:
So many f ups with this one with all parties involved.

Not a smart way to spend money because it's just supporting resellers' greed with massively overpaying.

Real love should never be predicated on overpaying for material goods that are perishable.

The clown guy is extremely stupid because he f'd up his future hookups since he had someone who was ignorant enough to support him. He basically shot himself in the a%$ with that one.

It wouldn't be shocking if those were fakes since StockX has been notorious for being stupid enough to let fakes pass the inspection process a multitude of times now. Yes, we know they're from StockX because of the lame remedial tag on them.

And some stuff just shouldn't be shared on social networks, especially if failure or ignorance is involved.

She paid 600+ for a holiday 11?

She deserves everything that happened.

I don’t see how that dude makes money unless those shoes are high quality replicas
They legit, he gives special discount codes sometimes. The scam is that he holds onto your money for months at a time or sometimes years. Basically gets Interest free loans also if you complain about waiting he will cancel your order and charge a 30% “restocking” fee. So you’re basically locked in. I haven’t ordered shoes from him but I have some reseller friends who have ordered tons of shoes from him and they all have been legit so far.

They legit, he gives special discount codes sometimes. The scam is that he holds onto your money for months at a time or sometimes years. Basically gets Interest free loans also if you complain about waiting he will cancel your order and charge a 30% “restocking” fee. So you’re basically locked in. I haven’t ordered shoes from him but I have some reseller friends who have ordered tons of shoes from him and they all have been legit so far.

He makes money off trash *** interest?

Whats 1% gonna do

Zadeh just shipped cool greys. Not complaining for $130

I don’t see how that dude makes money unless those shoes are high quality replicas

You guys are talking about Zadehkicks.com?

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom