Hollywood actors, CEOs charged in nationwide college admissions cheating scam

Lori Loughlin doesn’t think she did anything wrong by allegedly paying a half-million dollars to get her daughters into USC — because she thinks the payoff was the same as making a donation, according to a report.

“She honestly didn’t think what she was doing was any different than donating money for a library or athletic field,” an insider told People magazine about the 55-year-old “Full House” star.

The "Desperate Housewives" star is scheduled to appear in Boston's federal court Friday after pleading guilty to a single count of conspiracy and fraud in May. She's the first parent to be sentenced among 34 charged in the scheme.

Huffman has admitted to paying $15,000 to boost her older daughter's SAT scores in 2017 with the help of William "Rick" Singer, an admission consultant at the center of the scheme. Prosecutors say Huffman's daughter was unaware of the arrangement.

Prosecutors have recommended a month in prison, along with supervised release and a $20,000 fine. Huffman's lawyers say she should get a year of probation, 250 hours of community service and a $20,000 fine.

14 days?!

14.. days?!?

14 DAYS?!?!

ConsciousThriftyArgentineruddyduck-size_restricted.gif

This is essentially what makes America America

aint even being subtle

i'm from the bahamas so i BEEN known what the laws are regarding what we need to travel to the states (on top of going to high school and college over there).. they changed that shhh real quick though (bahamians have always been able to travel to the US on a police certificate AND DO NOT require a visa).. however:

o and dont forget:

someone said or I heard something like this

"the system works better for the rich and guilty, while it doesnt for the poor and innocent"

:smh:

Reactions: wr
Back
Top Bottom