Hollywood needs to stop with the whitewashing vol. Exodus: Gods and Kings

Wait this thread is still alive LOL

But Egyptians were not black.
Im sure they had dark skin because they were in the desert but they were not black. They painted themselves in a dark reddish tone.

My Mayan ancestors painted themselves darker than the egyptians

Mayans
Son.. Did you really just quote search engine images as your source? 
indifferent.gif

There's no way you find that even remotely satisfactory to reinforcing anything you have to say. 

The strategy is to take Egypt out of Africa.

Too many times you will find description referring to Egypt as if it is separated from the rest of the continent.

What it really boils down too is that the contributions to society of dark skinned peoples of that region are so great, that white supremacist have funded a thousand year media campaign to tell the world otherwise..

I'm a red brown myself. No paint.

Last edited:
Cause Africa is the next economic frontier and the minds of Africans worldwide need to remain colonized for an efficient transition.

The programming of "white supremacy" needs to be updated every so often, like Android or iOS, to function optimally.

The mentality of the masses of Black and Brown people has actually regressed in the last 20 years or so and we're primed for the new forms of slavery.

We don't know who we are, where we've been or where we're going.

They do and they have a plan of action to prey upon our weakness.

Now that y'all have listed all those valid explanations up there ^

Who still thinks "it's not about race?" Where y'all at doe? :lol:

Last edited:
One thing I like to point out is, even though its about race it's deeper then that.

I suggest everyone read the book of coming forth just to understand why they are trying to white wash everything.

Does it matter to you that the only Black people in the film are servants, thieves, assassins, and lower class citizens? :nerd:
That's what bothers me the most about this movie, not that all the major characters are white, but the few black actors that are in the film are in subservient roles. That just doesn't really sit well with me

I think I mentioned it before, but even if they didn't want to have an all black/dark cast, they could've easily made the gods multiracial. Throw in some up and coming minority actors for the lesser known gods and put a spray tanned Bale and Elba (who played a damn Viking god :lol: ) as the major ones. the story would be more accurate (yes I know ancient Egyptians were African but you know what I mean) and there would be two major actors to bring in the crowds and $$$. Everyone would be happy

Last edited:
This thread :smh:

It's about time Uncle Ruckus got the boot for spewing that non-sense. Self hate is a terrible thing :smh:

I'm not supporting this movie. I saw the trailer and shook my head.

Last edited:
December 12.  We gotta get #boycottexodusmovie trending again closer to the release date.

i don't like the idea but can't lie i still want to see it hopefully for some cool graphic effects

Back
Top Bottom