HOLY @#$&

i knew mastiffs are big but damn
eek.gif

99815399hv5.jpg

24645641ia3.jpg

imagine picking up his brownies
sick.gif

Hmm.. looks shopped, but I know they do get pretty big. As well as Caine Corsos (sp), as well as Presa Canarios.

the guy's arm is not resting naturally over the fake dog. what really gives it away is the horse that the girl is walking around with. why would she be outwalking her horse while he's walking his gray version of clifford?

i never even seen this pic but i know for a fact its a PS. c'mon now

btw i think great danes get bigger than any other breed. i seen a 9 month old great dane at the dog park 2 summers back i swear i wanted to hop on his back andgo for a ride.

it may be a PS. but on Halloween i saw a Great Dane that was *@+$%% ridiculously huge. as soon as i seen it i took off running. +$$$ had me scared for my life,thought i was bouta get eaten.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

it may be a PS. but on Halloween i saw a Great Dane that was *@+$%% ridiculously huge. as soon as i seen it i took off running. +$$$ had me scared for my life, thought i was bouta get eaten.

great danes are gentle giants my man. you ran for no reason.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

it may be a PS. but on Halloween i saw a Great Dane that was *@+$%% ridiculously huge. as soon as i seen it i took off running. +$$$ had me scared for my life, thought i was bouta get eaten.

great danes are gentle giants my man. you ran for no reason.
lol i know this now. but when i saw that giant beast instinct took over & instinct told me to run. so i ran. Im tellin you i must have bustedat least a 4.2 when i ran. i was movin.

reminds me of the time someone had a HUGE great dane in the hallway as i was on my way to class. I got shook hardbody
smh.gif
after the initial shock i went toclass, took a pic of the dog and everthing.

Back
Top Bottom