Homeboy with no game?

my homeboy currently 18 has no game!

dude lives in a nice %+# house, single child, does pay for jack squat, all he does is play video game & basically live off his parents

with all the stuff that he has he lacks with the opposite sex like he talks to a girl but he ends going to the friendship road
eyes.gif

but i give him props on his confidence, he can approach girls like no other but he fails all the time

but dude never got his first kiss yet and thats pretty pathetic, but hes my homeboy & i gotta help him out

anyone got anytips?

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Why would you ask for tips? Something's not adding up here.

Same thing I am thinking. Either he is you. Or you don't have game either.

Tell your boy, teamohtee, to start telling these girls he likes them thats as easy as it gets. Or he can try to make moves but I am pretty sure hewouldn't know when to.

really tho

its not me whos asking for help, im just trynna be a good friend

im still have my V card with me & im 17 and in no rush too having sex

To be totally honest, I can not give you any good tips. My game with a fem is based on many factors .. You just cant have one set way to come at a girl, youhave to be diverse .. I have gone from hey how are you doing to straight to the point "I'm horny wanna ****" .. Sometime chicks like to be incontrol sometimes they want you to be in control. Sometime chicks like a man thats overly agressive and others are totally turn off by it ..

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

get him a stripper

Get him with a @%+!#%...act like shes your "friend",and then meet them and tell her to pretend she is digging him...then let him have his firstkiss+first night+first girl=
happy.gif

My 19 year old friend has only made out with two girls his whole life.
smh.gif
I feelbad too cuz homie is ugly as hell (NH)
laugh.gif

OK, you can tell yourself or i mean you homeboy that pickingup girls is something that is not too difficult.. if you go to college, just walk around thecampus, there is thousands of girls there, just walk up and say hi to one and start talking about class or something. if the conversation goes smooth, get hernumber, or ask her if she wants to continue the conversation over lunch and then get the number..

im not gonna lie, when i was in high school last year, i didnt pull that many girls, i had my selection, but you would never mistake me for a playa. but notthat i started college, its easy bro..
or you can listen to He gets the girl by Lupe

My dude, do you even have a girl to began with? Do you get girls?? if the answer is yes to this questions maybe you should flaunt it around him so that hefeels obligated to get one.

But if you are just trying to get him a chick when you don't have one then it is dumb
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

My 19 year old friend has only made out with two girls his whole life.
smh.gif
I feel
bad too cuz homie is ugly as hell (NH)
laugh.gif

damn son I thought that was your homeboy
laugh.gif
... You are flaming him like he is your enemy lol.

if he is truly ur boy try to fix it quick...other wise he'll start thinking that the lack of vitamin p is ok.

i would tell him about the net working system....where if he meets a chick and she gots freind and you and her friends could be friends...werd to biggie rip.

if hes not looking out for himself maybe he can start looking out for his hommies.

All he has to do is talk to them..its that easy. I'm never afraid to go up to anyone ad just strke up a convo. If at the end of the convo if I foundher/whoever interesting, ill ask for the number. The more you build it up, the harder it is..

I've been in the situation before, but if you wanna get your dude out of the phase get him around some drunk jumpoffs.

Back
Top Bottom