HOMELESS SPIKES?

Terrible all around. I can understand not wanting them in front of your business but trying to drive them out of public parks, underpasses, etc as well? Where are they suppose to go?

Those benches are not real, lets be serious.

Im okay with the idea of spikes in certain (public) places, but if youre putting spikes in a place thats out of the way thats just wrong. 

Y'all realize that laying on spikes isn't painful right? As long as it's even and sized the same throughout, it shouldn't even hurt

Y'all realize that laying on spikes isn't painful right? As long as it's even and sized the same throughout, it shouldn't even hurt
indifferent.gif

This is terrible, we live in a messed up world that I dont see a bright future at all. 

These things have been around for at least 10 years here. I'm surprised at nt's shock of them. Homeless is one thing but I can't stand a crack head.

And what happens when the homeless evolve into this?

Who will save us then?!

How can we stop spike-proof hobos?

And the Zombie Apocalypse?

What happens when said spike-proof hobos get bitten & turn into spike-proof zombies?

What then?!?!

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DENY EVOLUTION!!!
GAHHHHHHH!!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 woooooooow.  

This is ridiculous/too much real life

This isn't an obstacle course how are they gonna have spikes n ishdere

||||||||

VVV

His whole post was sarcastic ha

Last edited:
He said what happens when homeless people "evolve" you make it sound like being homeless is some people's destiny.

Last edited:
How does the dude in back carrying it make it look so heavy, meanwhile dude in front is basically carrying it by one spike one handed.

Last edited:
For those who have actually spoken to the homeless did you ask them where their families are?

Back
Top Bottom