HOMELESS SPIKES?

Reminds me of the story where the fast food worker was fired for giving a homeless person some leftover food that was about to get thrown away.

Potential lawsuit. I used to suggest giving the food away that we had to throw away at my last gig and they said that the people will try to sue for "bad food" to make a come up.

Being homeless is rough but u have wonder what these people did/didn't do to be put in this situation. I remember I tried to buy a homeless man food once and he snapped talkin bout "I don't want no damn food" which led me to believe he put himself there with bad habits.

If you owned a business or any piece of property you would consider this too the same way spikes are now everywhere to prevent birds from nesting and defecating everywhere.

How does the dude in back carrying it make it look so heavy, meanwhile dude in front is basically carrying it by one spike one handed.
man in the front is just holding on while homie in the back is doing all the work wondering why the hell it's still so heavy

This isn't anything new...

My issue is with the US as a whole and how we don't support our homeless, not businesses for trying to keep them off their property. We shouldn't have people needing to sleep on the streets at all in the US in 2014 if you ask me.

I dont see how spikes makes an establishment look that much better than homeless people.  Both sights aren't inviting.

SMFH I've seen it all. Now they've got spikes for birds too, to protect the cars of the wealthy :rofl: I'm laughing but this is sad. Humans really are the cancer to the world.

Screenshot_20180507-234218_Facebook.jpg

No lie, I wish I could do something to fix the homeless crisis in this county. It's sickening and shameful. It's just a sign of the sick obsession with money.

I read the title thinking 'spikes = rise in the homeless rate', not actual physical spikes :lol:

I approve of the tree spikes tho, **** birds lol

For us to be a so called 'Christian country' people sure do get treated ****ty. All this stuff does is reposition the homeless instead of fixing the issue.

It's tragic for the and its depressing to see. I'm sure no one wants anyone suffering but everyone holds on to their hard earned Federal Reserve Coupons bc they don't know when they might need it. People have just been trained to ignore the homeless.

I remember a very large homeless man sitting a few feet past a whataburger drive through window. It was a sad sight, of course for the man in need. As a business owner, I'm sure you feel torn (if you have any sense of humanity).

I always wondered what would happen if a homeless person just passed out and seizing with lots of onlookers in the area. Would they ignore it too bc the person is broke? America seems to be very, very reactive regarding certain issues instead of proactive.

SMFH I've seen it all. Now they've got spikes for birds too, to protect the cars of the wealthy :rofl: I'm laughing but this is sad. Humans really are the cancer to the world.

Screenshot_20180507-234218_Facebook.jpg

No lie, I wish I could do something to fix the homeless crisis in this county. It's sickening and shameful. It's just a sign of the sick obsession with money.

this old news in da city, its to prevent random bird crap droppings.

I always wondered what would happen if a homeless person just passed out and seizing with lots of onlookers in the area. Would they ignore it too bc the person is broke? America seems to be very, very reactive regarding certain issues instead of proactive.

Wow, how depressing. Society is legit programed to ignore the poor. Seeing that video seriously gives me a different outlook on life. At the VERY Least at least dress like you've got bread.

Wow, how depressing. Society is legit programed to ignore the poor. Seeing that video seriously gives me a different outlook on life. At the VERY Least at least dress like you've got bread.

Best thing you can do is give back, donate and/or volunteer in your own community. Whether it's a homeless shelter, soup kitchen, making "care packages" with food and necessities like toiletries to hand out, being a big brother to marginalized kid, and so on and so forth.

Make a positive impact in one person's life and you're already doing more than 90% of the rest of the country.

The income disparity closing seems like an unreachable feat, at least in our lifetime.

I remember a very large homeless man sitting a few feet past a whataburger drive through window. It was a sad sight, of course for the man in need. As a business owner, I'm sure you feel torn (if you have any sense of humanity).

When you say large, you mean tall right? How can one be homeless and overweight? You know Houston got a bunch of fake homeless people. There’s even signs off 610 saying “it’s ok to say no to panhandlers”.

this is only in america though. there are countries in the world where the government takes care of their impoverished. reminds me of that one quote, 'you are only as strong as your weakest link'

Back
Top Bottom