Homosexuality In Sneaker Culture

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Thats good. But at the same time the reaction ive seen in the past from homosexual users on this site has been negative. Once a group of two lesbians used to post their fits for the day with no problems, however folks begain flaming them not because they wore bad shoes(they actually had heat), but because they were homosexual.
The people flaming would get sniped instantly.
I had no problem with them

So in other words do you think folks would be fine with a hot guys topic? cause I see how fast folks are to call "troll" because they are reading something they either dont like or are not used to.
Not really....
I mean why would you feel the need to discuss sexy men(pause) with a 90% heterosexual forum? There are tons of other gay forums for that where I'm sure you'd get the responses you're looking for.

emot-abandonthread.gif

This is like the worst troll attempt.. or it could be serious.

Either way
indifferent.gif
For both , sexuality has nothing to do with shoes , everybody wears shoe
indifferent.gif

Wow

this deserves another
indifferent.gif

This is like the worst troll attempt.. or it could be serious.

Either way
indifferent.gif
For both , sexuality has nothing to do with shoes , everybody wears shoe
indifferent.gif

Wow

this deserves another
indifferent.gif

So in other words do you think folks would be fine with a hot guys topic? cause I see how fast folks are to call "troll" because they are reading something they either dont like or are not used to.
Not really....
I mean why would you feel the need to discuss sexy men(pause) with a 90% heterosexual forum? There are tons of other gay forums for that where I'm sure you'd get the responses you're looking for.

Yeah, but I happen to love sneaker culture and NT and I never heard of anywhere in the rules being that this is hetrosexual only form. And by your stats alone, their a 10 percent homosexual crowd who might be happy to have a open gay NT member. Sneaker culture is for everyone.

if that is the logic being used, then Im sure those who are lovers of thick women could go to another big booty forum and express their loves for those body types

Not really....

Yeah, but I happen to love sneaker culture and NT and I never heard of anywhere in the rules being that this is hetrosexual only form. And by your stats alone, their a 10 percent homosexual crowd who might be happy to have a open gay NT member. Sneaker culture is for everyone.

if that is the logic being used, then Im sure those who are lovers of thick women could go to another big booty forum and express their loves for those body types

Thats good. But at the same time the reaction ive seen in the past from homosexual users on this site has been negative. Once a group of two lesbians used to post their fits for the day with no problems, however folks begain flaming them not because they wore bad shoes(they actually had heat), but because they were homosexual.

I'm sure Anton has about 2 gigs of "Hot" homosexual male pictures that he can contribute to your thread. Life is about chances I suggest you take one.

I'm sure Anton has about 2 gigs of "Hot" homosexual male pictures that he can contribute to your thread. Life is about chances I suggest you take one.

Not really....

Ok fine,go ahead and try making that thread.
I'm interested in seeing the results.

Not really....

Actually, I believe you should call the thread "Hot Homosexuals" so that everyone can participate. So that those who like hot lesbians can post pictures of them as well.

Actually, I believe you should call the thread "Hot Homosexuals" so that everyone can participate. So that those who like hot lesbians can post pictures of them as well.

Not really....

if its about hot guys I will post a picture of myself.

Not really....

if its about hot guys I will post a picture of myself.

Back
Top Bottom