Originally Posted by Peep Game

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

he right though...

rainbows are kinda dope.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

dont ever follow one.. aint #$%^ at the end of 'em..
wasted 5hrs a few weeks ago. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

LGBTQ is the proper acronym, from what they explained to us in training on the issue over the course of the last year.  The "Q" stands for "Questioning."

Just saying.
Is "questioning" the same thing as "bi-curious" or do we need to add a "BC" to the end of the acronym? 

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

LGBTQ is the proper acronym, from what they explained to us in training on the issue over the course of the last year.  The "Q" stands for "Questioning."

Just saying.
Is "questioning" the same thing as "bi-curious" or do we need to add a "BC" to the end of the acronym? 

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

Originally Posted by beh235

What does being gay have to do with shoes? I'm lost on that.

So in other words gay or straight doesnt matter to you if you collect kicks? I like that opinion. Need more of those

it shouldnt matter but alot of people are homophobic. even though they deem being gay as feminem they miss the fact that collecting shoes is a common feminem trait itself.

i wouldnt be surprised if alot of niketalk members are gay but they are afraid to come out because of alot members anti gay stance

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

Originally Posted by beh235

What does being gay have to do with shoes? I'm lost on that.

So in other words gay or straight doesnt matter to you if you collect kicks? I like that opinion. Need more of those

it shouldnt matter but alot of people are homophobic. even though they deem being gay as feminem they miss the fact that collecting shoes is a common feminem trait itself.

i wouldnt be surprised if alot of niketalk members are gay but they are afraid to come out because of alot members anti gay stance

Back
Top Bottom