Honest Answer: Longest you went without brushing your teeth

Originally Posted by Dakingii

cant remember, it was back in middle school though. I had this philosophy that there was no point in brushing your teeth everyday because they would get dirty again as soon as u ate something

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i rarely brushed my teeth when i was young...i was a dirtbag then[/color]

I brush, floss, and use mouth wash everynight

Teeth cost to much to fix so I am kind of OD on them

roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Son is going to work without brushing his teeth?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]For me it was a day, but I put toothpaste on my finger and caressed all of my teethand I ate a ton of altoids[/color]

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]For me it was a day, but I put toothpaste on my finger and caressed all of my teeth and I ate a ton of altoids[/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I've done the same thing

going on 8 weeks now.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ortega03

At least brush your teeth with toothpaste on your finger..

I'm sayin, I don't care if I don't have a toothbrush i'm still gonna try to clean my teeth with some toothpaste @ the very least.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

cant remember, it was back in middle school though. I had this philosophy that there was no point in brushing your teeth everyday because they would get dirty again as soon as u ate something
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ that logic. Cant front its true though but still
laugh.gif
sick.gif

But I shouldnt be talking because the longest Ive goon without brushing my teeth, or bathing for that matter was a week. It was a lazy summer week and I wasbumming it out hard. I reeked of Reeses Puffs for the longest
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ myself

Originally Posted by IllWill

Originally Posted by Ortega03

At least brush your teeth with toothpaste on your finger..
laugh.gif
For real huh...ive gone about a good day tho.
use a wash cloth like my grandma had me do back in the early 90's when money was tight and if you run outta toothpaste...hop on that arm andhammer bakin soda
I'd say about 2-3 daying while in jail...got put in the holding cell...then when they sent me to population I brushed my teeth and took a shower ASAP

i cant go a day without brushing my teeth, still though

buying a tooth brush and losing sleep > getting as much sleep as u can and having funk breath

think about the people you're dealing with every day
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

If you're not going to brush at least use some Listerine or Act Restoring Mouthwash.

I can't go a day without brushing my teeth. When you're in girls faces you can't have bad breath at all. Huge turn off.

you all lie
havent brushed my rocks in like a year. and theyre clean looking

mind u i smoke, and drink caffeine products

not caring about life ftw

WoW .. definitely one day was the longest and even then I did the ol toothpaste on the finger tip +%$! ..

sick.gif
@ the cake on your teeth feeling ... /Cam "+@$*$ disgusting

I've brush my teeth everyday even in unprepared situations when I was left with a wash cloth and some baking soda.

Back
Top Bottom