Honest discussion: If your chick is gaining weight, how would it impact your relationship?

Subtle hints or challenges usually get a response

"babe I just ran like two mile I bet you couldn't do one!" or "I bet you couldn't do a certain amount of sit ups!"

Little things like that, see how she responds and go from there.

If she takes you up on some challenges to work out, sit back and watch operation "flip this chick" ensue

What kind of weight? Cause below the waist weight gain on my girl would definitly be appreciated... in love with a skinny *%#%* FTL
laugh.gif

"How can my baby love me if her heart ain't healthy." -Random NTer

Feel free to take credit if it was you.

I keep in shape always, if she starts to slack and do nothing about it....peace out homie.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by airkeung88

tell her to hit the Gym.....that's what i told my ex.
Ofcourse, I went with her too.
QFT my girl put some on some lbs and i took her to the gym with me 4days a week and made her work on the areas i wanted to shape up WITHOUT TELLING HER SHE WAS FAT she just thinks i want to spend time with her
roll.gif
but anyways now shes back to the old her
devil.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It would impact it a lot. That's not the same person she was when you met her and vice versa. If they aren't willing to lose that weight then they areonly making it hard for themselves. Its not a surprise that they get cheated on.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Of course, we're talking a significant amount of weight, I'd have to ask her if she care about the way she looked. If yes, I'd join her in her efforts. If not, I don't know, but I imagine the relationship being on thin ice thereafter.

workout/run together. studies show couples are happier when they do the most mundane of things together (cleaning dishes, etc.). So you'd be cultivatingyour relationship and seeing her get that body back. win/win for all parties involved.

I work out 5 days a week and eat well to maintain my figure. If he starts getting fat/flabby I'm damn well going to say something. Guess it's differentbc a dude wouldn't be as offended.

My ex used to get self-conscious when he didn't have time to work out and started losing weight, but I prefer a leaner guy so I was down w that. But oncethat beer belly starts showing up, I'm not cooking you anything but super-healthy nonsense until you get that in check.

I lost a bunch of muscle weight in first year of uni just adjusting to the time demands and got kinda soft and my boyfriend at the time was like hey babeyou're getting a little chubs there. I was like yeah hey? I just can't get a gym schedule down. So we started going together. If she's secure atall it's not a big deal. I keep an eye on my body. If it changes at all, I notice, and I do something about it.

just gotta start workin on yourself ..if she sees that your are dedicated and she sees results, she will follow..

I would talk to her about working out together.. Depending on how long you have been with her as well... If its within a few months and she let herself go...eeeeeeeeek..
ohwell.gif
If its long term id stick it out...and workout..

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

atlballa15 wrote:

I wouldn't really mind, as long as she didn't balloon to obesity.
co-sign x7

agreed. however i think taking your girl to the gym so you both can get your workout on is a great idea.

shorty doesn't need to be model thin to be attractive. but as far as i kno, most people think its a problem if you can grab your girl anywhere on her bodyand it will always feel like a titi
grin.gif

Either she gets back in shape or I'm breaking up the relationship. I don't want no fat *****
sick.gif
. (no offense)

i would appreciate it if my dude told me. because i have told two of my ex's in the past that its not cute. i like skinny guys though. i think both partiesshould maintain the weight they were when they initially started being together. thats how relationships downfall people get too comfortable.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i would appreciate it if my dude told me. because i have told two of my ex's in the past that its not cute. i like skinny guys though. i think both parties should maintain the weight they were when they initially started being together. thats how relationships downfall people get too comfortable.

Not to thread jack, but skinny as in skinny or skinny as in shape? I just ask because I'm baffled by the obsession that a lot of the girls I know havewith dudes that are 6 foot or more and 150 lbs or less.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

i would appreciate it if my dude told me. because i have told two of my ex's in the past that its not cute. i like skinny guys though. i think both parties should maintain the weight they were when they initially started being together. thats how relationships downfall people get too comfortable.

Not to thread jack, but skinny as in skinny or skinny as in shape? I just ask because I'm baffled by the obsession that a lot of the girls I know have with dudes that are 6 foot or more and 150 lbs or less.
I like long and lean. Like nice muscle definition but not big. Big guys are a huge turn-off for me, especially when they're those people thatare constantly like "oooh damn I was squatting 90 a side today" it's like erg I don't care. I work out too and I don't harass you with mystats.

Pretty much I like to keep it 6'2 and taller, and around 170 pounds. Basically as long as he outweighs me by 15ish pounds we're solid.

There was some NTer who had a nice line that could be used in this situation.

It was something like, "How can my girl love me if her heart ain't healthy?"

Not to thread jack, but skinny as in skinny or skinny as in shape? I just ask because I'm baffled by the obsession that a lot of the girls I know have with dudes that are 6 foot or more and 150 lbs or less.
mmm...both. i like athletes so dudes who play ball or box are usually in shape. what the other girl said..i dont like guys who are big whether itsfrom muscle or fat. such a turn off for me.

I try to encourage her to hit the gym with me, or try to push her to eat healthier. most of the time it dose not work
laugh.gif
smh.gif

"baby you wanna hit the gym with me today?"
"THE GYM? NO" (as she keeps eating her double double from in and out)

Wouldn't bother me non, I'm a personality type guy..so her gaining weight doesn't matter as long as her personality stays the same ill still loveher!

mmm...both. i like athletes so dudes who play ball or box are usually in shape. what the other girl said..i dont like guys who are big whether its from muscle or fat. such a turn off for me.
What's big though?

Back
Top Bottom