Honestly no idea. LG on these foamposites please and thank you

Are these legit or fake foamposites? I am honestly not sure. expert opinions please 

repped thanks. any other opinions. 

yo mullins why do you say theyre legit just curious thnx btw

Word ok right on since you know ima tag a few more photos of some royal foams need opinion if you don't mind (or anyone else if you know)

Both are legit. With foams, the fakes have a "checkerboard" esq. Carbon fiber shank plate and the upper seems to be less "full" if that makes sense and they have a different sheen to it.

right on. thanks 

price wise since theyre both use. how much would you personally go for the stealths (no box included)

royals? box included 

Both are legit. With foams, the fakes have a "checkerboard" esq. Carbon fiber shank plate and the upper seems to be less "full" if that makes sense and they have a different sheen to it.
100% legit non fake. sometimes the fakes have this black circle instead of checkerboard. either way easy to tell and plus fake carbon fiber is plastic.

100% legit non fake. sometimes the fakes have this black circle instead of checkerboard. either way easy to tell and plus fake carbon fiber is plastic.
yeah true ive noticed the black circle on some fakes. how much would oyu pay for either of these? (the stealths have no box included; however the royals have original box)  im conflicted between these two

yeah true ive noticed the black circle on some fakes. how much would oyu pay for either of these? (the stealths have no box included; however the royals have original box)  im conflicted between these two
stealth probably 200 or 210. 230 or more for the royals. That is  me personally, i am more of the taste of stealth.

Back
Top Bottom