Hoodrat type females unappreciation. need to vent

these females just find some way to get on ya nerves.
lemme give you guys the Backstory: cliffnotes version

she has a photo of some condoms in her shopping cart
i say "should have bought the gold wrapper joints"
she gets all mad talkin bout i dont act my age & how im lame & all that nonsense
i dont respond, because that is pointless; she wont say anything to my face, only on facebook.
so i let it go, get on with my life. all this about a week & a half ago.

Newest Incident: once again cliffnotes
Her friends tags me in a photo, that dumb alabama leprechaun joint.
so i simply untag myself & respond with "would have been funnier if you posted the whole video"
come on now, were in college & this broad is actin like this.
i been just trying to ignore her & be the bigger man, but i just wana lay hands on her so bad.

yea i know i need a blog, whatever. i come to you guys because you are like fam. this the kina stuff you tell fam.

When dudes on here use the term "hoodrat" do they mean a female who is actually from the jects or are they
just referring to a chick that is stupid or gets on their nerves? I only use it as the former, but it seems like many NTers
use it in a different context.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

You are the company you keep
you gettin it all confused. i dont kick it/hang out/chill wit them at all. i me tthis broad at orientation & we used 2 say wsup when we saweach other, that was about it.
she just comes out of left field talkin all this mess about me for no reason. Im tryna be the bigger person & just let it all go. cuz what can i do, i canthit her, & she wont even say none of this !@!$ to my face.

Originally Posted by geminifly

When dudes on here use the term "hoodrat" do they mean a female who is actually from the jects or are they
just referring to a chick that is stupid or gets on their nerves? I only use it as the former, but it seems like many NTers

second meaning

just referring to a chick that is stupid or gets on their nerves? it seems like many NTers

x2

And I dont even see how this has anything to do with hoodrats. She just sounds childish in general.

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

the only thing good about hoodrats is runnin trains on em with ya boys that there are plenty of 15 year old ones.
Fixed.

Originally Posted by soltheman

the only thing good about hoodrats is runnin trains on em with ya boys that there are plenty of 15 year old ones.
Fixed.
But you're 16, though? arent you that big guy in the pics with justin houle?

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Fixed.
You never saw that thread did you?
roll.gif

But nice detective work. I am 16. That depends, though. Which big dude you talking about?
nerd.gif

Fixed.
roll.gif

But nice detective work. I am 16. That depends, though. Which big dude you talking about?
nerd.gif
That big black guy in that halloween pic with justin houle. you seem like a cool guy, guy

Fixed.
roll.gif

nerd.gif
That big black guy in that halloween pic with justin houle. you seem like a cool guy, guy
Nah, wrong pic. I do know the guy though.

I swear I was gonna make a post kinda like this. I was at the club last weekend talkin to a female and we were choppin it up. Then her older sister comes outtanowhere and say something slick, so I respond back with something slick. She then start talking even more reckless(she was tipsy)and Im like "aite shorty,u got it, no disrespect." So me and ol girl start back talkin and then she's like "here take my number". I pull out my SK, and the oldersister snatches my phone. I swear I grabbed the sister so fast with my left hand and was bout to follow up with the means haymaker. Then she replied "imsorry I thought it was my sister phone."The chick I was talkin to apologize, for her sister and said she had to get her sister and leave.

I was pissed for so many reasons. Gawd, I hate hoodrats. Where im from, its like chicks thinks its cool to act this way
smh.gif

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Black Milk:

Why are you always calling people out on their age?
arent you that guy whos happy to be a virgin at 22?, leave me alone, swoboy

so basically you come in here crying and calling names because some girl keeps gettin on your head at the schoolhouse.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Black Milk:

Why are you always calling people out on their age?
arent you that guy whos happy to be a virgin at 22?, leave me alone, swoboy
Still at it.

Yes, I'm a virgin. But, I'm 19. I hope you're not under the impression that you "got" me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

she has a photo of some condoms in her shopping cart
i say "should have bought the gold wrapper joints"
i dont know why but females never fail to amaze me. why would a young lady put a pic like that on her facebook? like...... for what
grin.gif

Her friends tags me in a photo, that dumb alabama leprechaun joint.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom