Hoody+Shorts? Yay or Nay?

Hoody+Shorts

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Exhibit A:
2401963-9ef5b0a504c4492b3fcf080cbc63be78.jpg
Doesn’t look like a hoodie to me

I have zero problems with this. Some folks say it's dumb because if it's cold enough for a sweater it's cold enough for pants - and that's true. However the times I would do this were when it's been warm through the day and cools down - it's obviously a lot easier to put on a sweater (over shorts and a tee) than it is to change your pants. Your core is also a lot more important for keeping warm so it makes sense that way too.

Bay Area weather made for that combo. I wear it all the time. Gym, errands, commuting to work. Only time I don't wear shorts is if its raining or going to a fancier dinner.

i sleep in a hoody and sweats erenight in the winter...hoody up too with socks..the worst thing is cold feet in the winter time..you can't even get a good night sleep because your half awoke and partially cold

I have zero problems with this. Some folks say it's dumb because if it's cold enough for a sweater it's cold enough for pants - and that's true. However the times I would do this were when it's been warm through the day and cools down - it's obviously a lot easier to put on a sweater (over shorts and a tee) than it is to change your pants. Your core is also a lot more important for keeping warm so it makes sense that way too.

If you live in SoCal, basically any day from Halloween to June 15 this is acceptable

It finally got cool enough to pull the hoodies out last week :lol:

Better question is why do dudes in LA wear jackets and knit hats when it's hot out

this isn't exclusive to LA...mans out here in south florida do this too. A skully from the coner store, a black hoody, and timbs is the uniform in the middle of July. :stoneface:

That's od but it's better than him prancing around in some short shorts like you and half of NT be walking around ?
You must be a insecure person to be worrying about what other men wearing out in public.(not saying their isn't nothing wrong with you looking at other men and imagining men pracing around, ijs do you.)
Short shorts get worn when I'm hooping or chillin....
giphy (69).gif

this isn't exclusive to LA...mans out here in south florida do this too. A skully from the coner store, a black hoody, and timbs is the uniform in the middle of July. :stoneface:

When I was a kid the Oakland d boy uniform was a black beanie, black peacoat, with the white tall tee underneath.

Middle of September and 95 degrees and every corner you saw the exact same thing.

Dudes talkin about "nah bruh I'm not hot nah" :lol:

u know............
i seen a mean pair of jean shorts the other day
was thinking bout scooping

If you live in SoCal, basically any day from Halloween to June 15 this is acceptable

It finally got cool enough to pull the hoodies out last week :lol:

If you live in Scotland that's summer attire...

Back
Top Bottom