Hooked on a fast food joint

I've eat then same combo from each fast food restaurant for the last 10 years I only order a spicy chicken with cheese combo from Wendys. Only a QuarterPounder etc.

burger king. i find their angry whoppers amazingly delicious. Ive had at least 1 a week for the last 8 weeks.
laugh.gif

Subway footlong chkn breast on wheat, cucumbers, jalapenos, pickles, mustard, oregano.

Healthy and $5.35.

I've been there enough that they just start making the sammich when I walk in.

Zaxby's, A&D Buffalos [in local mall], Bojangles, Chick-Fil-A...and when I'm in North Carolina, it's Cook Out/Checkers.

Chipotle: Steak Burrito, no beans, rice, hot salsa, cheese, sour cream. Definitely gotten this multiple times in one day.

Same with Subway in High school

Steak & Shake = Frisco Melt! Oh and also Portillo's = Italian Beef and Cheese Fries ftw!

Originally Posted by Much Respected

Never tried Chipotle, but they just opened up a few in Boston. What would you recommend for a newbie to try?
yeah it's good, get lit first, it's even better

Originally Posted by McCree23

laugh.gif
Yes. I've done that numerous times at Chipotle.

Agreed.

Steak Burrito-Black Beans, Rice, EXTRA Red/Hot Salsa, Cheese, Sour Cream

I could easily eat that on a daily basis, but i have shown some self control.

i used to go to 53rd and 6th chicken and rice almost once or twice a week for a lil bit in the summer...

you guys must be spending MAD money eating out everyday even if it's once. haven't eaten anything outside this week at all.

I go to taco bell 4 days out of the week... Its cheap and the best out there..... Last summer I had taco bell everyday. I was sick of it after all of that.

Back
Top Bottom