Hoopers and ballers of NT, Quick question!?

i dont play though i wear em becuse they look nice
smokin.gif

Old forces b. And I still dominate out there. If you're garbage, then you're garbage. The new kobes that came out won't change that

Originally Posted by yomegaaa

Originally Posted by iLLbanianKid13

I usually wear fake sneakers when I ball, I get more attention. "Where u get em' thangs light skin"?

laugh.gif

anyone else ever ball in fake j's and jump right out of the sole??  it was when i was in middle school and nicekicks was bringin that heat...dont judge
roll.gif

Gucci XIs and Burberry AF1s...people thought they were doing it, back in 02'  
30t6p3b.gif

One time I played in Jays I rolled my ankle pretty bad. Only reason why I did that is because I couldn't find my other shoes so just said eff it and played in Xs
Horrible horrible mistake and my ankle is still messed up

Last Jordans I hooped in were OG Blk/slvr XVII's.... I'd NEVER hoop in a retro... JB's quality seems to be based on "how the shoe looks with denims" rather than "how well the shoe can perform on the court".

JB probably doesnt even test retros in a performance lab Like they do with the modern Nike basketball shoes like Kobe's line, Lebrons line, Hyperfuses etc etc... They probably just throw the Wear-test-Samples on some random kid and tell them to walk around the city for a few hours....

No trust for Jordan shoes

they just seem build weak

Durant 2's for gym

Kobe 1's for the street

I haven't played in Jordan's since the 18. Those shoes were horrible to play in, felt like I was sliding around inside the shoe.
I currently am using the ZKVI, I like the way they hug my feet. Weight of the shoe was never the issue until I started playing in my ZKIVs

I agree with the "If you can't ball, shoes aren't gonna change a thing" comment. I've seen way too many dudes wear the latest gears but can't do anything on the court. On the flip side, if you can ball, shoes can actually make a difference.You won't necessarily get better, but it's the comfort that some shoes provide that is better than others. Your feet will feel better during and after games, which can potentially lead to better performance. You can also get better grip/traction so you don't slip and slide on the court. But it all really narrows down to whatever shoes give you the most comfort, so if you wear AF-1s or fakes and they're comfortable to you, then ball in those.
Currently, I wear Grey/Blue ZK VIs and Ginger AJ XVIs for indoor use...Nike Elite TBs and White/Red AJ Xs for outdoor. Socks can also make a difference.
laugh.gif

lebron 8's or team J's ( chris paul, melos, ect). newer J retros arent made for that anymore

I hoop in the Nike Air Darwin's & Air Garnett 3's. Both very comfortable shoes with great traction.

Jordan 2010's are great. The XX1's were amazing too. Also I use the Melo M3's a lot. That shoe is super light, cushy and has great ankle support. Probably the best shoe I've ever balled in. I beat those things to death. 

I have never ever hooped in J's, OG or retros. Used to wear Pippens and Flight 89's, then switched over to the LeBron Line from the II to present. Brons are the best shoes to ever happen for bigger guys (6'3, 250+).

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

For the record, if you suck at basketball, wearing some high technology kicks won't make you any better...You'll still suck..I'm sick of seeing dudes wearing Nike Elite socks with Hyperfuses and then they go 0-40 in a pickup game against mediocre competition

I always see some kids from some high school decked out in "(insert high school name here) basketball" shirts, high elite socks and matching hyperfuses hit the court in a team of 4 then get run out the gym. Then they say they'll try next game
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom