Hooters is sagging VOL. millennials aint into breast nomore

That's 7th & H, right down the street from gallery place Chinatown metro.

There were a few bad ones in there but also busted Beckys in there also

Good looking. I don't even remember seeing any white girls in there but it was my first time seeing a majority black wait staff at Hooters.

The one on Peachtree downtown atl has always been black waitstaff, wasnt feeling it there like just about every other hooters ive been to

My brother in law actually works for a firm (M&A) that was looking into the financial to see if they (Hooters) were worth buying out a few years back. Needless to say, they weren't.

Not a millennial, but I'm glad a lot of those industries are being hurt. Kids aren't falling for the con game anymore, besides home Depot and Lowe's, screw'em.

havent been to hooters in years. Last time i went i remember saying the wings werent great and the prices went way up and the girls were meh.

Anyone have any luck picking up a hooter girl?

What yall think about wing house? Went to one the other day and the girls looked pretty good.

Been to the Hooters in OKC a few times, was disappointed. Like someone else said, most of them didn't even have big ******* and they find the most assless backwards question mark looking women then put them in them ugl'*** diabetic looking shoes. They had on football jerseys too, not even the somewhat shape reveealing wife b's. The one in Dallas on Lamar BLVD though, those girls fill those orange shorts out nicely but that's just a population demo issue (20 something y/o black women). I also saw the manager/owner the last time and he gave up such a scumbag vibe, made me feel like the girls were exploited, like I'd bet everything he was taking advantage of them making them do thangs

I'd call a place cakes or buns and do the same thing with booty. But ultimately why pay $30 for some wack wings and a few drinks when I can snatch a thotty off POF, take her to Applebees get the same meal on a 2 for $20 and then smash and see the boobs bare at will thereafter should I choose to? False equivalency on my part a little bit but still

They try to get you to tip heavy off thirst alone, that sit down next to you and put their arm on or around you while they take your order trick... c'mon B I'm grown. You still get 10%

I just want weak *** Gamestop outta here.

Dude I know got 34 yrs for stealing like 6 Xboxes from them, well 30 then they went and revoked his probation/time credited and made it so he has to serve at least 85% of the time. Threw his whole life away, probably at best would have gotten like what 2 racks for them and had to split it anyways with Dorian.

You can look at tiddys anywhere these days...browse thru a nice set of DD's on your phone while u waiting on an order at the carry out :lol:

Also for the ppl I know , most of em see hooters as kinda cheesy n weird n both men n woman think the bad joint don't eem work there ...Hooters like something that was a thing back in the day but ain't nothin anymore ...chicks start out thinkin bout Hooters then end up just strippin instead, and some of the better clubs got food too :lol:

Last edited:
The one on Peachtree downtown atl has always been black waitstaff, wasnt feeling it there like just about every other hooters ive been to
That's the 1st Hooters I went to when I was 14 on a trip to ATL :lol: ...took a pic with this one short hair joint with the mass n ******* :pimp:

Don't really bother trying to pull waitresses/bartenders. Nothing wrong w it just not my style. So I look at the type of women that go out to spots, not the ones that work there...

Also not susceptible to flirting when a tips on the line, have dudes throwing down 30% for a few arm grabs :lol:

Even if they disappear, glad to say I've smashed a couple Hooters Girls :lol:

Best part, the two were friends:evil:

Last edited:
Business model just couldn't sustain itself in 2017.

Can't be as picky as necessary in order to hire the people who actually live up to what Hooters is known for. Not to mention, the novelty of Girls serving you food has simply worn off.

Back
Top Bottom