Hooters is sagging VOL. millennials aint into breast nomore

My brother and I went to Hooters in Chinatown DC. Joint was full of big bootied blacks girls.

That was years ago, I highly recommend that spot. Food was meh tho.

hooters by me is popping
haven't been in a while though. turnover rate is pretty high

My brother and I went to Hooters in Chinatown DC. Joint was full of big bootied blacks girls.

100% can confirm.
Spot is flames for drinks and the girls are super cool to talk to.
Scooped a stacked cuban in there way back :pimp:

In this climate it'd be hard, but I feel like Hooters and to a lesser extent BWW would thrive if they'd just commit 100% to what their associations are right now.

Like we all know like, the subtext behind the atmosphere of eating wings, drinking beer at a place like Hooters or BWW. Don't half *** it with girls with no cake or boobs. Go all the way with it. Be very selective of your female employees and make sure they're all "up to standard" and boom. But being that selective of employees is asking for trouble.

Seems like Bombshells and Twin Peaks are taking their shine, but the whole Hooters concept has been dated for a long time, and it’s especially glaring in this current climate

Be very selective of your female employees and make sure they're all "up to standard" and boom. But being that selective of employees is asking for trouble.

Not really fam... there’s a couple spots in Texas that have adopted your strategy and are eating good. They wear less clothing as well.

Tight Ends or Wild Pitch in Houston/DFW :pimp:

Every time I’m in DC I always walk past this Hooters. Next time I’m in town I’ll go in.

Not really fam... there’s a couple spots in Texas that have adopted your strategy and are eating good. They wear less clothing as well.

Tight Ends or Wild Pitch in Houston/DFW :pimp:

Haha the couple of hooters I've been to where I live (LA) are full of cute faces, in college girls who are obviously cute / hot but have no real sex appeal.

Like For me, Hooters / BWWs girls my way are cute af, but I don't look at em' like damn, I wanna take you back and **** you right now type ****

Never stepped foot in a Hooters. Never got the appeal. It’s girls in shorts and tank tops?

I can go to a random diner and see a cute waitress showing some cleavage.

Of course millennial aren’t interested in larger breasts. Smh.

Might just be the times you went or the city you are in.

The one downtown DC near Verizon Center stays with some decent ones of all colors
Been to that one once and their was one decent chick in the entire establishment. Must of been garbage time with the bench warmers. Over all I've only been like 3 times at most (Ocean City, Baltimore, D.C). All the food was decent but forgettable, had a friend shoot his shot unsuccessfully at the OC joint but its only like 2 good looking joints at best. Kudos for whoever mentioned the fact most of the waitresses usually got A- cups.

Naked Lemon Pepper hit last times I went

Funny both Twin Peaks in my city smack dab in the middle of the suburbs always packed and the girls mostly look barely legal

Been to that one once and their was one decent chick in the entire establishment. Must of been garbage time with the bench warmers. Over all I've only been like 3 times at most (Ocean City, Baltimore, D.C). All the food was decent but forgettable, had a friend shoot his shot unsuccessfully at the OC joint but its only like 2 good looking joints at best. Kudos for whoever mentioned the fact most of the waitresses usually got A- cups.
Yea, you have only been once. Their quality is usually solid, especially during big combat sports nights

time for them to push to limit....

i-Xcf3jfB-X4.jpg

that's da standard in lounges now.

Back
Top Bottom