Hopping from one relationship to another (update: pics)

Originally Posted by aestrada

I have a friend like that, he gets into relationships to fast and falls in love quick. Every time it ends badly. He's pretty needy and has to have a chick around him or he's miserable.
I wont even lie thats me. Im emotionally needy I guess. I wonder if that has any correlation with being depressed.

Originally Posted by aestrada

I have a friend like that, he gets into relationships to fast and falls in love quick. Every time it ends badly. He's pretty needy and has to have a chick around him or he's miserable.
I wont even lie thats me. Im emotionally needy I guess. I wonder if that has any correlation with being depressed.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Got noods of the ex
nerd.gif
yeah and vids. we can switch off your girl for my girl 
pimp.gif

theres a movie coming out soon called....eat pray love...you should check it out

but yes, im similar too.
smh.gif

theres a movie coming out soon called....eat pray love...you should check it out

but yes, im similar too.
smh.gif

I never understood this...ending a long term relationship (by our standards that would average out to 6 months+) and then just jumping right into another one when it's not a right fit.

I got out of my 3 year relationship exactly January 1st of this year, and i'm still single and i'm still happy. I know that eventually I will find a nice one and set up shop with her but until then I don't go overboard looking for it.

"If you seek it, you will not attain it"

-chinese proverb

Back
Top Bottom