Hornets at Mavs (ESPN).

If halftime wasn't coming up, I wonder how long Bower would continue to play James Posey and David West at the 4 and 5.

Dallas has to have 30+ points in the paint already.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

I'd like to see Von Wafer get some minutes tonight. At least give him the chance to prove that he should be picked up for another 10-day contract
If we don't see him in the second half and it's still a blowout I'm going to be very mad.

If you sign a cat, use him!

laugh.gif
at Dirk's double pump dunk and the bench laughing at him. Yea, this is the type of game we should hopefully see lots of Rodrigue and Von Wafer.

i havent really watched the mavs for more than a few min here and there all year but they are legit. gonna def make some noise in the west

like they said during the game, jamison called caron after the trades and said see ya in the finals, that would be a a good series

So much for getting scrubs some minutes
sick.gif
This is gonna come down to the 4th quarter again because these dudes started jacking up contested jumpers

This is where Najera at center hurts them now
sick.gif
They blew it, it's gonna be a hard battle to close the game out. Not good, considering they could have closed it out with a game tomorrow in Charlotte

Just for the record, this isn't a fluke. We have like 13 double-digit come-from-behind wins.

I think it's the only way they know how to play well.

Back
Top Bottom