Hot Friends' Pics Appreciation Thread -- 56k safe for now... Pics for Beasts

Thunder - frealll right?!? and it's always awesome if the girl's down to gulpy gulp, zero mess whatsoever and the best way to start off the day

TBone - def agree, i always keep a close knit of girl friends...amazing to have around, they introduce you to their cute friends, fun, good to have afemale's perspective when it comes to anything from fashion, relationship problems, whatever...thats why dudes on this board "stay with theirboys" and end up asking a bunch of randoms on a predominantly male message board about women issues

Limited - preparation is key, peaceeeeeeee

indifferent.gif

legit question.......

are you guys friends by choice??

100% hot platonic female friends? you guys just keep the feelings inside?

edit: simply
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

in all honesty though, i couldnt even fathom being a "friend" with a female
One of my best friends is a girl...... I'm closer to her then almost all my guy friends
She's awesome.
We enjoy hanging out with each other, going to do stuff, etc a lot
We joke around, give each other crap, etc etc ALL the time, it's good times
laugh.gif

I'd rather chill with her more then some of my boys
laugh.gif

This weekend her & I went to the beach & then the mall together.... had a great time
pimp.gif

And she's been in and out of relationships with guys & I've been in and out of relationships with girls.... and we've stayed best friends the whole time.
ns

Originally Posted by Mamaco

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by xilegacy

mc3v9v.jpg

http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=2490

She's the cutest in this entire thread...

What from the chin down?

edit: Simply, I'd let you deficate on my chest.
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
she's an average girl who's substance isbased off of internet perception and speculation. in lamens, dont believe the hype.

Don't have female friends....but if I did they would be ugly to you people.

I thought I was only person that does not consider females friends due to them not being truthful.
Not saying I'm Mr. Honesty but too many of the females I've met in life have been liars...So I just consider them people I know and not friends.

*daff! if you ever come across this...sorry!
laugh.gif

2vimlia.jpg

11hx7dk.jpg

Bonus
here's another friend of mine
she'll probably kick my butt for posting her pic on here
but oh well
laugh.gif

2rdgep2.jpg

Originally Posted by uhhh ohhh

indifferent.gif
she's an average girl who's substance is based off of internet perception and speculation. in lamens, dont believe the hype.

You disgruntled? You wish I had asked you to @#*% on me?
roll.gif

The fact that you want someone to $$!! on you is enough for anyone to feel a bit uncomfortable about your deviant behavior. Your lucky that"beasting" isn't considered a form of harassment yet because the law doesn't prohibit anything good to be used for you--just against you. Ifi was to even imply such an obscenity in public I'd probably be frowned on. Maybe Simply is used to dudes hollering at her over the internet and in reallife, but saying you want her to $$!! on you...on a public forum...knowing that she and everyone on this board is reading your intentions? Your asking for astoneface. Sorry if i offended you but if your reply was intended to be "cute" and "hysterically sarcastic" then your execution was"bland" and "predictable."
tongue.gif

indifferent.gif
she's an average girl who's substance is based off of internet perception and speculation. in lamens, dont believe the hype.

You disgruntled? You wish I had asked you to @#*% on me?
roll.gif
The fact that you want someone to $$!! on you is enough for anyone to feel a bit uncomfortable about your deviant behavior. Your lucky that "beasting" isn't considered a form of harassment yet because the law doesn't prohibit anything good to be used for you--just against you. If i was to even imply such an obscenity in public I'd probably be frowned on. Maybe Simply is used to dudes hollering at her over the internet and in real life, but saying you want her to $$!! on you...on a public forum...knowing that she and everyone on this board is reading your intentions? Your asking for a stoneface. Sorry if i offended you but if your reply was intended to be "cute" and "hysterically sarcastic" then your execution was "bland" and "predictable."
tongue.gif

While I'll admit my original joke concerning feces was obscene and tasteless, my reply to you was more so referring to your need to point how"average" shorty is. She cute as hell if you ask me, not average by any means. As for who reads my post I could care less. Heaven forbid my interwebzalias be frowned upon by the public.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom