Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Thor is a monster.
Why not?

Only wished my Mark3 Diecast
Was more Maroon red and a bit taller. Haven’t regretted one HT, though.

Read wrong, haven’t sold any :lol:

Last edited:
seeing everyone getting their mark L and still waiting for the next batch (hopefully) is brutal

I would want a statue but too expensive.

Can have multiple hot toys with the price for those.

Also different poses>>>

672F5E31-A4A2-4257-A025-E8A3A8F621CF.jpeg

No energy to even unbox, might wait out till I get IW Thanos..

Memphis has an accent!?

LOL THATS JUSTIN IN AUSTRALIA. IM PART OF HIS FACEBOOK GROUP BUT I HATE HIS VIDEOS. HE’S A OVERWHELMING “YES” MAN. NOTHING HOT TOYS DOES IS WRONG IN HIS EYES. THEY’VE NEVER MADE A MISTAKE OR ANY BAD FIGURES ACCORDING TO HIM.

HIS BLACK PANTHER REVIEW WAS THE LAST STRAW FOR ME. HAD TO STOP WATCHING AFTER HE SAID IT WAS A GREAT SCULPT. HAVEN’T WATCHED ANY OF HIS VIDEOS SINCE. :lol:

Wow crazy. Just saw his video :lol:

Any yea. He loves his Hot Toys can’t hate.

I just hate how he has them so close together. Look more like regular toys then premium ones.

I know that’s not you, was being sarcastic...lol being as though, that’s how your collection is probably looking, I’m at about 70 myself but it took me 4-5 years to get that many...lmao

Btw I opened the Mark L best Ironman in my collection next to the diecast Mark V what an absolute masterpiece, joint is SOLID AND HEAVY, the paint is legit gorgeous, I haven’t even unpacked the accessories, this might be the only IM i would go through the hassle of inserting batteries into...also gotta add how incredibly well balanced it is...wow

The only dudes who’s collection legit looks like a work of art in how is displayed is RickBlaines even better displayed than Secret Base itself, his mancave is stunning and how I will one day set mines up...his star wars collection is the best.

Justin’s FB group is pretty good. Glad I joined. But he’s like Jon Gruden talking about a QB. Way too positive. Still watch his reviews since the video quality is top notch. I just watch them with the understanding that he’s too positive.

Back
Top Bottom