Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Fk it, might cop the IW Thanos too.
I had my IW thanos cancelled but after endgame I wonder if I should still get IW Thanos anyway

IW Thanos was so much more well rounded

Endgame Thanos was just a madman who wanted to eliminate all life in the universe. Turned me off despite his armor lol

He wanted to end life, because they trying to undoe his mission.

I would be heated too if he worked this hard all these years to get the stones and then having people messing it up.

First one. Sort of.

20190502_171319.jpg

Anyone else here have a Thanos and have a hard time removing the arm it comes with and putting on the bent one? I was trying and it wouldn't come off and I'm terrified if I used more force that I'd break the figure.

Anyone else here have a Thanos and have a hard time removing the arm it comes with and putting on the bent one? I was trying and it wouldn't come off and I'm terrified if I used more force that I'd break the figure.
Comes off easy for me. Be careful but don't be to scared to use a little pressure

CAME OFF EASY FOR ME TOO

Last edited:
Nah EG Cap coming with Mjonir and the broken shield, if not the broken shield, then the case with the stones..

LOCAL SHOP HAS A HOT TOYS ULTRON PRIME BRAND NEW IN BOX FOR $130. SHOULD I COP? :lol:

LOOKS TEMPTING AT THAT PRICE. THEY ALSO HAVE RAGNAROK LOKI FOR A STEAL AS WELL.

LOCAL SHOP HAS A HOT TOYS ULTRON PRIME BRAND NEW IN BOX FOR $130. SHOULD I COP? :lol:

LOOKS TEMPTING AT THAT PRICE. THEY ALSO HAVE RAGNAROK LOKI FOR A STEAL AS WELL.

How much for Loki? I almost got Ultron Mark 1 for around $130 but the buyer decided to keep it last minute.

Waited all week for the gauntlet to be delivered and then came home to this. Paint chips, loose stone and chipped stand. SMH.

IMG_4810.jpg
IMG_4811.jpg
IMG_4813.jpg
IMG_4811.jpg
IMG_4813.jpg
IMG_4816.jpg

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
:sick: For $1k it's gotta be immaculate. Sucks that you gotta ship it back and go through the whole process again, but they'll definitely replace it

DAMN I WOILD BE LIVID PAYING THAT MUCH BUT IM GOING THROUGH IT NOW WITH THE RAGNAROK LOKI I GOT YESTERDAY. HIS SUIT WAS TORN SO HAD TO TAKE IT BACK BUT THE STORE OWNER IS GETTING ME ANOTHER FROM HOT TOYS AND WILL HONOR THE PRICE I PAID.

DAMN I WOILD BE LIVID PAYING THAT MUCH BUT IM GOING THROUGH IT NOW WITH THE RAGNAROK LOKI I GOT YESTERDAY. HIS SUIT WAS TORN SO HAD TO TAKE IT BACK BUT THE STORE OWNER IS GETTING ME ANOTHER FROM HOT TOYS AND WILL HONOR THE PRICE I PAID.

you got any for sale?

:sick: For $1k it's gotta be immaculate. Sucks that you gotta ship it back and go through the whole process again, but they'll definitely replace it

The packing up and shipping part is the worst lol. This thing is huge and the box is ridiculous.

Oh yea, I'm pissed. Im hoping this whole return and exchange process doesn't take forever. This is my first time having an issue with anything from them.

Back
Top Bottom