Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

I cheered at the moment in the theater, when he was on the verge of death. The exhilaration that I felt, the pride, as I stood in the theater and knew everyone was looking at me, I clenched my fist like Thanos with the gauntlet, I was living vicariously through Thanos, the joy, the elation, all the emotions flowing through me seeing Tony about to die, knowing that he himself knows he is defeated and deserves to die. The sense of accomplishment and pride, nothing will top that for me in a movie, Tony should die, and I will savor that on screen moment and salute the "villain" that takes him out. :pimp:

Honestly I hope the next end game trailer sheds some light on whether or not Tiny will put on a new suit

I would hate to waste money on the IW version when I only want one Tony toy

Of course he is going to have a new suit.

Probably his last one. IM are all of manufactures money makers.

I just wonder what he can put out that would be an upgrade from nanotech

I'll probably preorder the IW IM today, and then if something else comes along, I'll cancel my PO

Hate to break all the Marvel talk but got my Tactical Suit Batman on Monday and finally got a chance to open it and take some pics

F89CCB07-B82B-4022-A5BD-81FB25274DD2.jpeg D0ED06AF-CF30-4568-B6C5-BCDCAA754B59.jpeg

Also took some pics from my collection of Batman figures from Mafex, Mezco, and SH figuarts

D1F31E60-309A-4D01-A66F-2F16B43035FF.jpeg 6967F212-9912-45D1-A750-D5CC2B4EC90A.jpeg E8928CA0-E152-4A78-91F3-8543619E1E5D.jpeg 7C74813A-078C-4B4F-A247-156D100759CD.jpeg 2FF4DE84-8438-4772-A594-1D1D9E6C27A9.jpeg
Pretty impressed with the detail on the Mezco figure on a smaller scale
120FBB23-71BA-4B0A-9BE7-729DB4DBC747.jpeg

If you’re unsure there’s no need to preorder now and waste money. You can always wait until hot toys does their final reveal post a week before it ships out.

i preordered IW Iron Man because i don’t believe there will be a Mark 51 or “newer armor”.

however...

im 99% convinced they’re going back in time. they’ll revisit major events where tony has older armies namely the mark 7 and battle of new york. they’ll probably even revisit the battle against thanos and switch up their strategy. i think hot toys is already prepping for this by having the mark 7 up for pre order. i’m terma of selling march i think for a small portion of the movie they’ll wear those stupid white quantum realm suits and that’ll be the stuff they could sell as new costumes

kinda corny that sideshow charges $25 for shipping and it’s still gonna take me 5-6 days to get my IW Thor i ordered last night.

why they charge so much for ground shipping?

kinda corny that sideshow charges $25 for shipping and it’s still gonna take me 5-6 days to get my IW Thor i ordered last night.

why they charge so much for ground shipping?

BRUH. I HAVE ASKED THIS SAME QUESTION MANY TIMES. SIDESHOW USES THE SLOWEST SHIPPING METHOD BUT CHARGES THE HIGHEST SHIPPING. I’VE RECEIVED THINGS FROM OVERSEAS WITH FREE SHIPPING QUICKER THAN I GET THINGS FROM SIDESHOW. :smh:

BRUH. I HAVE ASKED THIS SAME QUESTION MANY TIMES. SIDESHOW USES THE SLOWEST SHIPPING METHOD BUT CHARGES THE HIGHEST SHIPPING. I’VE RECEIVED THINGS FROM OVERSEAS WITH FREE SHIPPING QUICKER THAN I GET THINGS FROM SIDESHOW. :smh:

it’s terrible i keep checking my tracking like it’s gonna change to sooner

That’s your favorite Star Wars movie for real?

They nailed Director krennic

YEA IT IS MY FAVORITE STAR WARS MOVIE. I EVEN LIKE IT MORE THAN ANY OF THE OG TRILOGY. I GUESS BECAUSE IT IS A TRAGEDY AND YOU KNOW HOW IT WILL END FOR THEM ALL MAKES ME MORE CONNECTED TO THEM. NOT TO MENTION JYN ERSO IS WHO REY SHOULD OF BEEN IN THE NEW TRILOGY LOL.

THEY DEF NAILED KRENNIC. PROB GONNA PASS ON HIM THOUGH.

I'm still hoping that Vulture prototype goes up for preorder and we BETTER get Mysterio because he looks sick

Back
Top Bottom