Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

I got rid of all my Luke's because none of the head sculpts look like Mark Hamill. Same reason I won't waste my money on any Han Solo figures.

"I KNOW KUNG FU."

VERY DOPE FIGURE. I DO WISH IT CAME WITH MORE MARTIAL ARTS HANDS.

neo1.jpg

neo2.jpg

neo3.jpg

strange1.jpg

strange2.jpg

strange3.jpg

Yo i wanna take a moment to express how proud I am of this thread staying more active every year on NT.....being 60 figures in and about 6 years into the game, Im happy for this hobby to have a home here on my favorite forum.

I found a waffle group for Hot Toys, usually 10$ a spot 2 for 18$ if anyone wants in, shoot me a DM....

I don't think I'm getting Thanos before the end of February. Have had no further emails since that initial email about Thanos.

Any big differences on the new Strmage compared to the first one?
Think I g about getting it.

Also not my fave Cap look but I feel it’s a necessary, might never get a bearded cap again

Any big differences on the new Strmage compared to the first one?
Think I g about getting it.

Also not my fave Cap look but I feel it’s a necessary, might never get a bearded cap again

WE ALREADY KNOW THERE WONT BE ANOTHER BEARDED CAP SINCE HE DOESNT HAVE IT IN ENDGAME AND ITS QUITE POSSIBLE ENDGAME IS HIS LAST MOVIE.

AGREED. THAT CLASSIC SCALED ARMOR!

I’m so glad they’ve worked to get Cap’s current fit better and better with each release since the Strike Suit and they’ve finally perfected it.

I hope they revisit said STRIKE suit and all the previous Cap costumes before that because I don’t think they’ve aged well. I had to purge all of my Cap’s before prices dropped so I’m banking on them doing that.

As an outsider lookin in, I really like this thread. I don’t own any of the figures but I’m an art head so it’s interesting. Did any of you ever think that you’d be one day collecting toys?

As an outsider lookin in, I really like this thread. I don’t own any of the figures but I’m an art head so it’s interesting. Did any of you ever think that you’d be one day collecting toys?
I did. I always been into comics and collectibles but I left it alone in high school because I had to be "cool". But I always had a picture in my head of having the perfect man cave with all my favorite figures in it. Now I'm finally working towards it

Back
Top Bottom