Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

20190306_204600.jpg

Theatre went silent when Tony got stabbed. I can't wait until End Game

Really want to pick up strike suit cap being it’s easily my favorite suit but i’ve read and heard so many terrible things about the execution of it by hot toys.

do you think they’ll revisit this suit for endgame seeing as it appears in the trailer?

Really want to pick up strike suit cap being it’s easily my favorite suit but i’ve read and heard so many terrible things about the execution of it by hot toys.

do you think they’ll revisit this suit for endgame seeing as it appears in the trailer?

I don't recall seeing the costume in the trailer but I wouldn't pick it up either, unless you can mod it. This was probably the shortest owned figure I ever had. Didn't even last a week in my collection since I was so disappointed in it.

But yeah, if you have the skills and patience to do the mod, go for it. I'm still hopeful that a strike suit 2.0 will happen though...someday.

Any of y'all into/ have knowledge of the GoT 1:6 figures (ThreeZero) ?

I'm getting into them but I don't want to invest if they aren't legit/valuable.

ThreeZero is the only company that has the GOT liscence when it comes to 1/6th, they not on Hotstoys level of quality and likeness, but they are pretty good, only way you’ll get better is by paying a customizer to make you a headsculpt and that will just run you hundreds alone.

ehh, too late. :lol: :lol:

Used the 15% Ebay coupons twice to get over 100$ off

Got the Jaime Lannister for 330
Arya and Dany combo for 264
Add that to my Tyrion and the GoT display is gonna need some nice cases haha

Last edited:
Purchased the Loki with the eBay coupon yesterday, I saw it in person in NYC and I just had to have it.
My only regret is passing on a brand new Kylo Ren for $135 :smh:

They are not giving Tony the same suit. These dudes need to capitalize on new suits for that dude.

Also how do we get eBay coupons?

They are not giving Tony the same suit. These dudes need to capitalize on new suits for that dude.

Also how do we get eBay coupons?
Coupons just randomly come up from eBay. I'll be sure to post it in here the next time eBay has one going on. Currently they're doing 8% back on eBay bucks.

Yeah, yesterday was 15% just for buying something via the app. Those are the best.

But on another note, that Endgame Tank War Machine is probably gonna be near that $1k mark judging by how small Rocket looked standing on him.

Back
Top Bottom