**HOT97 Summer Jam LIVE**

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

So, that Dipset performance was weak.
they owned that stage....ya saw NYers wasn't reactin to no one else like that
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

All yall dudes do is complain goddamn lol. The crazy part about this is that these are the same dudes who would be hype if Lil B or OF came out on stage (-_-).......... my point being summerjam is NOT for the internet dweebs who think blogs rule the world

All yall dudes do is complain goddamn lol. The crazy part about this is that these are the same dudes who would be hype if Lil B or OF came out on stage (-_-).......... my point being summerjam is NOT for the internet dweebs who think blogs rule the world

I tweeted this observation yesterday. I'll just leave it in a spoiler.

Spoiler [+]
E1jD0QE

terrence-cody-weigh-in.jpg

I tweeted this observation yesterday. I'll just leave it in a spoiler.

Spoiler [+]
E1jD0QE

terrence-cody-weigh-in.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Lol Ninja your bias for Dipset/New York is disgusting B, them dudes can do no wrong in your eyes
roll.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Lol Ninja your bias for Dipset/New York is disgusting B, them dudes can do no wrong in your eyes
roll.gif

That Dipset performance was weak as sh-- ionno what Ninjahood talmbout, no I Really Mean It... thats like Jay coming out and not performing Yo Dont Know. Joints like those are certified crowd rockers.

Mobb Deep was the only highlight!

That Dipset performance was weak as sh-- ionno what Ninjahood talmbout, no I Really Mean It... thats like Jay coming out and not performing Yo Dont Know. Joints like those are certified crowd rockers.

Mobb Deep was the only highlight!

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ninja tweetin all day about Dipset

dancing around the fact that 90% of the artists were from out of town 

Hot97 didn't even make a promo flyer with artists, they made it with their own DJs 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ninja tweetin all day about Dipset

dancing around the fact that 90% of the artists were from out of town 

Hot97 didn't even make a promo flyer with artists, they made it with their own DJs 
laugh.gif

blogesphere (sp) and summer jam are 100pct diff worlds...i agree..i had alot of fun...crowd showed alot alot alot of love to me and meek...all the artist were cool nobody was hollywood ...which is different for an event like this...seen wild @$!% backstage that i prolly shouldnt repeat..ha....alot of humility amongst artist tho...its an interesting time in hiphop...

blogesphere (sp) and summer jam are 100pct diff worlds...i agree..i had alot of fun...crowd showed alot alot alot of love to me and meek...all the artist were cool nobody was hollywood ...which is different for an event like this...seen wild @$!% backstage that i prolly shouldnt repeat..ha....alot of humility amongst artist tho...its an interesting time in hiphop...

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Young Money & MMG sets >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
%#*% outta here

Banks and mmg had the best sets

Dips was a let down. No i really mean it..no oh boy..no im ready
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Young Money & MMG sets >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
%#*% outta here

Banks and mmg had the best sets

Dips was a let down. No i really mean it..no oh boy..no im ready
30t6p3b.gif