HOUSE OF HOOPS BRAND JORDAN EXCLUSIVES***

Like I said.. I have all the information needed to get my pair. I just need to get my !%+ over there. Anyone in the NY area looking to help me out get at meand I'll guarentee you your pair.

^We seriously call you ducktales
I'm willing 2 help though, But what type of person will you be when we're both face 2 face camping for them?
Last time I tried 2 bless to the XX3's I got stabbed in the back and front by a few heads
I'm still bitter about that guys, you know who your are...
indifferent.gif

those ray allens are bloody nice. no matter. already got me a pair of VIII's. (my second actually (i got the OG's on initial release and they deadnow))

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^We seriously call you ducktales
I'm willing 2 help though, But what type of person will you be when we're both face 2 face camping for them?
Last time I tried 2 bless to the XX3's I got stabbed in the back and front by a few heads
I'm still bitter about that guys, you know who your are...
indifferent.gif

frown.gif

i want em but i think ill pass cuz i know how limited these will be... im not tryin 2 wait outside for a week... i wish they released the black version of theQ player exclusive

please some one have a realese date on these but there are only 24 pairs available so who ever has the info is going to worry about themselves first so youcant blame the man with the info for looking out for temselves so they definately get a pair for themselves but if someone has the info to the realese dateplease pm me holla

Also Have lebron ctk sz 11 zoom lebron 3
and i also have a sz 9.5 sprite low pe

real talk....joints is kinda wack....but i'm SURE they'res 24 people on earth that would cop em...

This was info given to me. When the sneakers arive at the HoH via ups they should have a peice of paper located in at least one of the boxes designating therelease date. If there is no paper within any of the shipment boxes (highly unlikely) the shoes will quickstrike. I will be going to the HoH at least once aday if not more for solid release verification from the coolest worker in there (
happy.gif
) ill keep my call list updated with info first.

Shout out to the HoH staff

actually thats 24 X 2
laugh.gif

But hey ChampionHood, when I cop I'm gonna have a G money shoe thats not going back on the market
pimp.gif

Ever

THIS IS SO NOT FAIR I"M SO HEATED ABOUT ALL THESE GREAT JORDANS ONLY RELEASING AT HOUSE OF HOOP WAT THE FUDGE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

actually thats 24 X 2
laugh.gif

But hey ChampionHood, when I cop I'm gonna have a G money shoe thats not going back on the market
pimp.gif

Ever

pssh, i got a friend who works there.....if i can get a pair smooth they being re-sold wit da QUICKNESS......
those ray allen kicks just looklike
huarache_trainer_blk_grn_5.jpg

i sent u a PM kampoutkid.. good looks on that info.. i didn't know thats how quickstrike releases worked

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

actually thats 24 X 2
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Ever

pssh, i got a friend who works there.....if i can get a pair smooth they being re-sold wit da QUICKNESS......
those ray allen kicks just look like
huarache_trainer_blk_grn_5.jpg
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom