House of Hoops Exclusive Nike Air Force 1 Lows PICS

M

mazedowner

Via: KixandtheCity.com

House of Hoops in Harlem just dropped a four pack of Air Force 1 Lows. All of them feature a Black leather upper, Black Nubuck Swoosh, a colored midsole andmatching Nubuck heel tab.

Black Mustard

n5pw9g.jpg

Black Wine

nzoq4j.jpg

Black Grey

s3qc1e.jpg

Black Army

vqtldg.jpg

Billed as HOH exclusives but anything can change.

MaZe

Weaksauce is right. I am sure they look alright in person, but it looks like they are trying the AM-Powerwall Tier Zero approach.

Creative juices are flowing in Beaverton!

Why , damn why only at HOH. I swear its not fare. I would cop all of them except them Black Mustard . But the Black Wines looking very nice out the whole set.

so i think this house of hoops crap is really getting tired and saturated. none of these releases have been above average. in between the dunks, these, andthose jordan VIII PE's.....those black & orange dunks are the best IMO.

Nice but nothing spectacular. Sucks this store is getting so many exclusives while I'm resting in Rhode Island

nothing really special. but they are simple and thats goal of a shoe. no rainbows this time around.

The Black/Grey and Black/Army are classic colrways. Definately would cop!

MAZE- Cop some size 8s and throw 'em on flightclubny!

i like em all i can pass on the black/wine but !%$ is hoh getting all this stuff. i hate that store with a passion lol

Black/Army looks good the rest i could live without by a long shot. Heck i could live without the Army ones by a long shot too.

I actually like these...simple but nice. I really don't understand, people complain about whacky color combos and ask for simplistic colorways, but whenthey do in fact come out people dont like it. To ones own though.

Back
Top Bottom