House of Hoops Exclusive Nike Air Force 1 Lows PICS

I know a lot of AF1 heads such as myself have been calling for simple colorways for awhile now. But damn...this is like overly simple. And very unimaginative.

So just switching the midsole and heeltab is called designing now, eh? Sign me up...I wanna get paid.

I seen those yesterday when I was there. Nothing major.

Edit. How much do they retail for? I'm interested in a pair or two now.
roll.gif

How ******ed...All these deserve to be on shelves at a Champs or Footaction, not a HOH exclusive...I swear...

Originally Posted by XX3forever

I actually like these...simple but nice. I really don't understand, people complain about whacky color combos and ask for simplistic colorways, but when they do in fact come out people dont like it. To ones own though.

Haha, I quit trying to figure it out already. You just cannot please some of these folks. They live to complain and be upset.

I dig those wine ones, and the greys aren't bad either. The contrast of the nubuck and leather is a nice touch. Nubuck can be troublesome to clean, butthe swoosh and the heel tab are the 2 places that don't really get dirty. Nice.

Had to cop the black/army green. They look dope in person and anything with army green is a go. The quality is top notch- oily leather with a nubuck swoosh.$125 retail isn't bad at all. Everyday type stuff. A white upper wouldn't have worked on these, the black with the muted midsoles pulls it off.

since when is $125 retail for a pair of AF1 not bad? I mean, I know there are those Supreme collabo crap !@#+, but it's just annoying that $125 is the normnowadays.
smh.gif
tired.gif

i'd grab the yellow and the army green if the leather was good, if they are cheap and if they were available in hawaii.

Back
Top Bottom