House of Hoops Exclusive Nike Air Force 1 Lows PICS

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

so i think this house of hoops crap is really getting tired and saturated. none of these releases have been above average. in between the dunks, these, and those jordan VIII PE's.....those black & orange dunks are the best IMO.

laugh.gif

i was thinkin the same thing....at this point i feel HOH isstarting to become a failure....

hoh exclusives are wacksause the only flavor to come out of there was 2 jordan pe's only 28 pairs each that mostly went to the employees because onepersonally showed me his 2 pairs and the kobe hypers also limited pairs in total not even 100 sneakers the exclusive dunk ids af1 are garbage wouldnt wastetime or money to see them i am sure they are over stocked with garbbage the employees are like the worst i went there saw a pic of the hyper kobe b4 releaseasked a employee about them he said they dropped already just so they probaly could buy all them up nike should oversee these launches of extremely limitedkicks and see the bull that really goes on why real customers cant obtain any of these then they also set the prices thats why ray allens and kobe are so highno wonder they are no one's feet only on ebay and this is no bull been there done that but these are two sneakers i wanted and i am sure because of thework for sneakers program they got going on there, is cancelling true nike customers all they leave for the customers is the lame kicks like these af1 iam surethese will be available next year 2009 if you have a chance next year or even 4 months from now they will have your size i hate hoh and to the employees i hateyou too you made me miss out first rule in business customer comes first employees dead last work for sneaker program got the game twisted

Back
Top Bottom