House of Hoops NYC 1 Year Anniversary Release Schedule

Damn. I would be going broke if I were in NYC. Have to get those Gasols, Would love the Odens and the Lebron UWR's. Anyone else think they will eventuallyrelease most of these at HOH LA? Well if anyone vould help out with some Gasols in a 13. I would return the favor out here in LA if you ever needed anything.

anyone got the price of the powermaxs?

also if anyone is heading up there on tuesday and wouldn't mind hooking a fellow NTer up, im looking to get those greg oden powermaxs size 9 - 9.5 . pleaselet me know, thank you very much.

Originally Posted by tupac003

= Mine!
pimp.gif

Already made the call....
frown.gif

I thought they were mine...they had a size 15 in every power max but that one.......

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

But I was told the gasol's would hit HOHLA!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

are all the "PE Tuesday" releases gone? anybody stop by?
I went there today. They still have all the PE's.. I copped the D West powermaxes and making history's. Also, they have the away B Roy andD Will blue chips.

anyone willing to go and cop me a pair of the away broys and oden powermaxs? both in a size 9 or 9.5, possibly i can help out sumone who needs the charitydoernbecher 1s? someone help me out, just trying to support my blazers!

^^^ Do they still have the Greg Oden Powermax in a size 11 and do they have a black or white midsole?? Thanks in advance!

list seems wack im mad the jordan pes came out a year ago i wanted to wait for more info i dont come for nt for 2 days and they end up releasing

Right now HOHNY is running a SALE on Selected Styles up to 50%off (Past P.E included such as Deron William Huarache 08 and many more)...Friday is the last day.

Hey wp2783 can you list the others shoes on sale, since some of us don't have easy access to the store to check

Originally Posted by ShoeGuru222

Hey wp2783 can you list the others shoes on sale, since some of us don't have easy access to the store to check

That's a list of 70+ shoes., LOL ... I'll list 10 Styles just to make it quick. Jordan Countdown Pack 4/19 Jordan Countdown Pack 5/18 Nike HyperdunkWhite/Navy Nike Hyperdunk Black/Black Nike Pippen Black/White-Red Nike Flightposite Gold/Black Nike Huarache 08 PE "DWills" Nike Air Force I SupremeS(multiple colorways) Nike Flight 95 (HOH JKidd Edition) I can go on all night it's a lot of good product. Including NCAA Gear, Jerseys, Shorts etc.

so tomorrow the foams are dropping, can someone comfirm this asap

and if my boy goes can he cop 2 pairs? EDIT: will i have to go early, what time does hoh open?

Back
Top Bottom