House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

darthska

Staff member
IF YOU ARE AFFILIATED WITH HOUSE OF HOOPS IN ANY WAY, READ THIS: DO NOT USE NIKETALK TO HYPETHE RELEASES OF YOUR STORE!!!

Other popular shoe sellers have WEBSITES to get people to buy their stuff; if YOU want a place to sell your products online, then YOU should also make your ownwebsite, because NikeTalk.com is NOT for you to hype up your store or the releases in your store.

If you are entering this post to figure out how to get someone to hook you up with something from House of Hoops: DON'T DO IT! If we see youmaking an attempt to get a hookup, YOU WILL BE BANNED.

If you are entering this post to figure out how to sell something from House of Hoops: DON'T DO IT! If we see you making an attempt to sell,YOU WILL BE BANNED.

If you are entering this post to figure out how to trade something from House of Hoops: DON'T DO IT! If we see you making an attempt totrade, YOU WILL BE BANNED.

So then what's this thread for?

INFORMATION... ONLY!!

This thread is for announcements of new releases.

This thread is for new colorways.

This thread is for release dates, prices, and availability.

This thread is for rumors of new HoH stores popping up. Where? When?

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR HOOKING PEOPLE UP, SELLING STUFF, BUYING STUFF, OR TRADING STUFF!!

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR EMPLOYEES TO HYPE THE STORE UP OR FOR EMPLOYEES TO HYPE NEW RELEASES UP!!

Good thread Ska, the last one was
smh.gif

Anyway, I think the Yankee LeBron Vs is the best shoe to hit up HoH.

Are they really coming out in mass quantities?
I would LOVE a pair.

Also, how long until HoH expands to San Jose?
We need one over here
laugh.gif

I would hope they come out in mass quantities, I wasn't able to get a pair...
frown.gif

Good Stuff Ska,

I just happen to be up early on the West Coast time and saw this. I was thinkin too.. DO you ever sleep?? lol.

so this is what it has come to
laugh.gif
edit: it would have been nice of you to pull the INFO from my thread to yours
tired.gif
it would have also been considerate of youto allow the "hookups" to take place for of the out of towners. Don't tell me about a buy sell thread, i know its there. From the wording of thisnew and improved post, it looks like you're just trying to ban people.

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

laugh.gif
tired.gif
it would have also been considerate of you to allow the "hookups" to take place for of the out of towners. Don't tell me about a buy sell thread, i know its there. From the wording of this new and improved post, it looks like you're just trying to ban people.

Henry does deserve that stoneface, and I hate the Yankees.

They do look dope with my Yankee haters fitted (Mets logo), ill probably beat these up by next week.
laugh.gif

what pe's are at HoH hoops now? i didnt take a look at the table when i was there the last time, but i heard they got new stuff

it would be great if HOH had a website and threw up a few pairs just so everyone gets a shot

any news on any more upcoming jordan PE's... i missed out on those 8s

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

laugh.gif
tired.gif
it would have also been considerate of you to allow the "hookups" to take place for of the out of towners. Don't tell me about a buy sell thread, i know its there. From the wording of this new and improved post, it looks like you're just trying to ban people.

Why couldn't that be done thru PM? And Hookups are defined as Retail plus shipping. I don't think he's tryin to Ban people... just those tryinto make a buck outside of the rules stated on NT.

I think everyone has seen who the usual suspects are in NYC to contact if you want to be hit over the head with reseller prices. I myself would ask those whoaren't in it for the big bucks i.e. Sole and Shadi...

So it's a good thing my man.

KampoutKid:
laugh.gif

Unfortunately, yes.
laugh.gif
People can't follow SIMPLE rules,so sometimes they need to be explained the way they are explained in here.
KampoutKid:
it would have been nice of you to pull the INFO from my thread to yours
tired.gif

Look, nothing against you, but... two things.

#1- It would have been nice if you had information that WASN'T about hyping the store up. Address? A map? A phone number? A video about their 'PEwall'? A virtual tour of the place? A description of amenities (halfcourt basketball area, movie area, etc.)? I don't know you at all... at ALL... Iknow NOTHING about you, but reading the thread you made, I would bet money that you worked at the store. I understand that you probably don't, but I'msaying... you did not say ONE THING that would interest ALL sneaker-lovers on NikeTalk. New shoes? New colors? New stores? Think about it like this: will yourinformation be of any use to a sneakerhead in Alaska? Rome? London? What good is the address going to do for a sneakerhead in London? He lives in London, sohe's obviously not going to the store, so the address means nothing to him. But letting him see some new kicks rumored to release, letting him talk shoesthe same way we do in the Nike Retro forum, the Jordan Brand forum, and the Other Brands forum? THAT'S what we're looking for; the same thing thattakes place already.

#2- Don't get too upset about your thread being locked, because you weren't given permission to make it in the first place; RockDeep was.
wink.gif
I know you said youwaited 15 minutes, but Rock's a grown man, man; 15 minutes is hardly enough time to wait for him.
KampoutKid:
And this proves exactly what I said a second ago: people can't follow simple rules. WE DO NOT ALLOW BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ANYWHERE EXCEPT INTHE BUY/SELL THREADS.
roll.gif

It's so freaking simple.
laugh.gif

But we're supposed to now change the rules... why? Because House of Hoops exists?
laugh.gif
"Alright fellow NT Staff members, we've got a dilemma! We need tochange our rules! I know that we only allow allow buying, selling, and trading in the Buy/Sell forums, but we need to change that because of something new.There's this new House of Hoops store, and there's a thread about the store in the Nike forum. From now on, we should allow buying, selling, andtrading in the Buy/Sell forums... AND in that new thread made for the new store!"

Yeah right.
laugh.gif

And if I were looking to ban people, how come no one's been banned?
nerd.gif
No one from the thread I locked that you made has been banned, and I didn't have anyone banned from the thread that was already made but went out ofcontrol. Even that little argument between a few people in the last few pages of that thread... I didn't have ONE PERSON banned. Sure, I addressedmichaelegend a few times, but was he banned? Heck no; not even warned.

But I'm just looking to ban people?
laugh.gif
Sure thing, bud.
thumbsup.gif
SoHi 23:
Anyway, I think the Yankee LeBron Vs is the best shoe to hit up HoH.
For me, it's been the Kidd Zoom BB PEs and the Zoom Soldier SVSMs. Kidd's my favorite player in the league, and I love all LeBron SVSMs,for the same reason I love all UNC colored Jordans; he WENT there.

I was able to get a pair of SVSM Soldiers (for only a few bucks over retail), but I wasn't able to get those Kidd Zoom BB PEs. And now I'm glad Ididn't get them, since he's not even with the Nets anymore (and the shoes are Nets colored: white/red/gray).

I always look foward to ska's insightful responses.
laugh.gif

I do agree on those SVSM Zoom Soldiers though, but a pair of those Q-Rich 8s would have been nice to rock to Mets games this summer.

ska -

Still if you can get those BBs, do it.

They are a great shoe and I still wear them to nets game and they are one of the better PEs.

Mr.basketball was nice do to the packaging in my opinion and the Yankees ones were alright. Playoff time should be interesting at HOH

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

KampoutKid:
laugh.gif
Unfortunately, yes.
laugh.gif
People can't follow SIMPLE rules, so sometimes they need to be explained the way they are explained in here.
KampoutKid:
it would have been nice of you to pull the INFO from my thread to yours
tired.gif

Look, nothing against you, but... two things.

#1- It would have been nice if you had information that WASN'T about hyping the store up. Address? A map? A phone number? A video about their 'PE wall'? A virtual tour of the place? A description of amenities (halfcourt basketball area, movie area, etc.)? I don't know you at all... at ALL... I know NOTHING about you, but reading the thread you made, I would bet money that you worked at the store. I understand that you probably don't, but I'm saying... you did not say ONE THING that would interest ALL sneaker-lovers on NikeTalk. New shoes? New colors? New stores? Think about it like this: will your information be of any use to a sneakerhead in Alaska? Rome? London? What good is the address going to do for a sneakerhead in London? He lives in London, so he's obviously not going to the store, so the address means nothing to him. But letting him see some new kicks rumored to release, letting him talk shoes the same way we do in the Nike Retro forum, the Jordan Brand forum, and the Other Brands forum? THAT'S what we're looking for; the same thing that takes place already.

#2- Don't get too upset about your thread being locked, because you weren't given permission to make it in the first place; RockDeep was.
wink.gif
I know you said you waited 15 minutes, but Rock's a grown man, man; 15 minutes is hardly enough time to wait for him.
KampoutKid:
And this proves exactly what I said a second ago: people can't follow simple rules. WE DO NOT ALLOW BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ANYWHERE EXCEPT IN THE BUY/SELL THREADS.
roll.gif

It's so freaking simple.
laugh.gif

But we're supposed to now change the rules... why? Because House of Hoops exists?
laugh.gif
"Alright fellow NT Staff members, we've got a dilemma! We need to change our rules! I know that we only allow allow buying, selling, and trading in the Buy/Sell forums, but we need to change that because of something new. There's this new House of Hoops store, and there's a thread about the store in the Nike forum. From now on, we should allow buying, selling, and trading in the Buy/Sell forums... AND in that new thread made for the new store!"

Yeah right.
laugh.gif

And if I were looking to ban people, how come no one's been banned?
nerd.gif
No one from the thread I locked that you made has been banned, and I didn't have anyone banned from the thread that was already made but went out of control. Even that little argument between a few people in the last few pages of that thread... I didn't have ONE PERSON banned. Sure, I addressed michaelegend a few times, but was he banned? Heck no; not even warned.

But I'm just looking to ban people?
laugh.gif
Sure thing, bud.
thumbsup.gif

#1 i made a HOUSE OF HOOPS thread packed with as much info as possible. The guy in London might want to know the address or telephone number if heplans on visiting. If the guy in London can't afford to visit, he can take the virtual tour with the merchandise in plain view. I apologize for trying togive the the NT'er without the means of traveling to the HoH some kind of experience. I have a hard time remembering niketalk is not a place for helpingpeople

#2 whos upset? this thread is flaming trash with no way to help anyone without getting banned. If i post a release i'm in danger of getting banned forpossibly hyping up the store or releases. I've checked the ROC, there is nothing about hyping releases.

3#I dont know what the hell you mean when you're saying you dont allow BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ANYWHERE EXCEPT IN THE BUY/SELL THREADS. Check the firstthread, a good chunk of the posts are solely BUYING/SELLING/TRADING. I guess you didnt notice.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

They do look dope with my Yankee haters fitted (Mets logo), ill probably beat these up by next week.
laugh.gif

Yo can you post a pic of that joint?

^ No doubt sir.

2004893236806312948_rs.jpg

The blue may look off but that fitted is as close to a Yankees hat as it gets. The newer versions of the Yankee hater have gray on the bottom portion of thebrim (mine is the older version, just navy).

Just to clear up a joke I made earlier.

My Pebbles aren't for sale. They aren't goin to be given away. These Muther Suckers will NEVER leave my Shoe Room unless they are on my feet. I gotthese from Kenzo personally and love them.

When I find the Dunkman IIIs my life will be complete...lol

Hey Ska So I guess Posting Pictures of released items In House Of Hoops " The Pictures I was Posting of the Nike ID's Dunk " Is not allowed ?

Back
Top Bottom