House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

osu v's? arent they wearing the soldiers right now? id rather have a pair of the osu soldiers rather than the v's.....rrrr

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by RockDeep

All those huh? Says WP... Funny.. Ohio State doesn't even have Ohio V's to wear and HoH will? Hmmmm....

Yo rock sounds like you put salt instead of sugar in your cereal this morning
laugh.gif
, If you need something from HOH i can make it happen.
Nah.. I eat Raisen Bran.. so I get enough of FIber.. I don't need WPs @%#.. lol.. Not salty at all... Maybe we can push readership of ISS up forHoH now...
wink.gif

No.. I made a call and its official.... like I mentioned in the post addressed personally to bmoore34..that Product needed to get better in HoH.. so why notpush more Bron thru.. he is the face of the Brand...

Right? Good stuff for NYCers again...

I got a hook up in NYC though.. but highly appreciated....

^ I agree with you, KampoutKid.

It's not that serious, folks.

Let stuff go.

Be easy...

Nike Nike Nike what have you done to some common sensed people. First off people made this crazy because they were jealous they would not have a chance to grabsome of these kicks. Second it seems like everyone took out their frustrations towrds Nike itself, and the downword spiral the shoe game is headed in thanks tothe market getting flooded, tons of exclusive drops and the fact that resellers are now buying out entire stocks at many of my local stores leaving youraverage customer high and dry.

This isnt fun anymore.

But I do appriciate what WP attempted to do. He didnt come on here trying to hype up all white forces or your run of the mill general release shoes. Heprovided potential customers with information about shoes that only dropped at his store. Everyone took out anger on him and we know what happened from there.Still, In a day where it seems like most stores sell out of stuff before the official release date even comes by. (employees friends loyal customers resllers)It was nice that a chance was given to any straightwalking NTer to know when shoes came out and have a real chance of getting something.

Now it seems like info doesnt get posted till the day of drops on Kixandthecity or here.

Originally Posted by ucjb2

Nike Nike Nike what have you done to some common sensed people. First off people made this crazy because they were jealous they would not have a chance to grab some of these kicks. Second it seems like everyone took out their frustrations towrds Nike itself, and the downword spiral the shoe game is headed in thanks to the market getting flooded, tons of exclusive drops and the fact that resellers are now buying out entire stocks at many of my local stores leaving your average customer high and dry.

This isnt fun anymore.

But I do appriciate what WP attempted to do. He didnt come on here trying to hype up all white forces or your run of the mill general release shoes. He provided potential customers with information about shoes that only dropped at his store. Everyone took out anger on him and we know what happened from there. Still, In a day where it seems like most stores sell out of stuff before the official release date even comes by. (employees friends loyal customers resllers) It was nice that a chance was given to any straightwalking NTer to know when shoes came out and have a real chance of getting something.

Now it seems like info doesnt get posted till the day of drops on Kixandthecity or here.

Amen Brother! It's time for everyone including myself to get back to what this post & Niketalk is all about.....Sneakers. So let's try not torun ANYONE away who has vital info that can help us ALL enjoy sneakers.

I agree.. lets get back to all things Nike and HoH.....

I asked the Mods to delete all the crap posts including mine, so we can all get to why we are all here in the first place.

Hey I just watched the Wire last Ep.. so I am feeling sensitive!!! lol

Just picked up TWO pairs of Nike ZOOM BB HoH's, (NYC, and BIGGIE), at a "Non-HoH" store (PM me for the name of the store)

I can take pix and all that later, but what i'm trying to get at here is something very odd. That these so called 24-48 pairs of limited goodies that weresupposed to be for the HoH ONLY, have released at, what i would call, a "discount-esque" store

Rock, i've actually PM'd you before about this store, and why they get the released they get....if you still have that message, could you PM me anyinformation at all? thanks a bunch!

Both pairs were size 9
and these were the ones i was referring to

zoom_bb_nyc_1.jpg

Oh and Ska, i dont hbelieve i've broken any of your rules you posted, as i've simply posted information about these "HoH" released shoes, ifi did, please just delete, thanks.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Rock, i've actually PM'd you before about this store, and why they get the released they get....if you still have that message, could you PM me any information at all? thanks a bunch!

Hey Daz... I don't have that PM...as I get a crap load every day... you may want to resend it... but to explain HOW.. but it may not be exact whysomeone gets HoH releases:

Some stores probably have sales men who hook them up with additional Product allocations, or they have access to allocations outside of Nike orders and Salesguys. No tellin really..

Originally Posted by tmac360

i hope they release the OSU, SVSM, and CTK Vs in more numbers like around 600.
eyes.gif

Sorry to bring bad news, but it will be far from that.
I can't give you the exact number but it should be similar to Soldier HS PEs with theOSU's being a little more limited.

^ There were less than 600 Soldier HS PEs? Because I had no problem whatsoever getting mine, and it didn't seem like prices went too crazy on eBay afterthey released. With the fact that it was so easy for me to get a pair and the fact that prices never went outrageous on eBay, I would have guessed that therewere far more than 600 of them.

Well again house of hoops is one of the stores to get the new be true multi color series Dunk, They received all 3 colorways. They all use the same color'sbut in different styles. They are for sale as we speak. They are limited to around less than 300 pairs world wide . House of hoops got a good amount left ofpretty much every adult sizes and then run for 150
( they are supreme edition dunks with zoom air )

Back
Top Bottom