House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Aces were an ez cop in NY today, seein that half the line was there for pearls
laugh.gif

they got deaded
roll.gif

Aces are
pimp.gif

supermans are
pimp.gif

pearls are next
devil.gif
pimp.gif

^ at 4:00 PM CST. The Line at Chicago HOH was filling up towards the end. Cant wait to see KB24 himself tomorrow....looking to get my Aces signed. I heard theyhave a good size run compared to LA and NYC....simply because he will be in the building. They will also have a FSR of the Del Sols. Everybody that hit me upis all good! I noticed that HOH still has the SuperMans, Akrons, & SVSM.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^ at 4:00 PM CST. The Line at Chicago HOH was filling up towards the end. Cant wait to see KB24 himself tomorrow....looking to get my Aces signed. I heard they have a good size run compared to LA and NYC....simply because he will be in the building. They will also have a FSR of the Del Sols. Everybody that hit me up is all good! I noticed that HOH still has the SuperMans, Akrons, & SVSM.

ill be there also what are you gonna wear?

Dang that's messed up u have to miss getting my kicks signed.
I like the ACE HDs better than the Kobes , I think the regular leather looks better than the panted leather. Still coppin the Kobes though :smile:

Originally Posted by Funkman

Dang that's messed up u have to miss getting my kicks signed.
I like the ACE HDs better than the Kobes , I think the regular leather looks better than the panted leather. Still coppin the Kobes though :smile:

Yo Funkman, i forgot to thank you for the info you passed about HoHchi. Thanks to you, i was able to get 1/2 cents for the wifey in her size w/o having to payover $400 on ebay. THanks!

Why are there no aces hitting ebay yet? I need my sz 12. I could not make the drive this weekend to HOH. HELP!

Man I am so bummed I was not able to make the trip this weekend. I am super depressed about this one. Not only did I miss meeting the man but I am looking atridiculous reseller prices for the shoe.

The extra day wait for the Chicago HOH Kobe IV Lower Marion Aces was well worth the wait. Or should i say atleast for me it was! They had us show up today at 2:30 to reclaim your spot from yesterday. Of course tickets were given out yesterday.Once Kobe was about to come into the store they had 10 of us come in ONLY. Everyone else had to wait outside which I knowwas a bummer for them! we got to basically just kick it in the store. Your boy OnlyMJsCollected did an interview nike and whenKobe was about to leave the store.........I got him to sign my Kobe IV Aces Size 9!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

The extra day wait for the Chicago HOH Kobe IV Lower Marion Aces was well worth the wait. Or should i say at least for me it was! They had us show up today at 2:30 to reclaim your spot from yesterday. Of course tickets were given out yesterday. Once Kobe was about to come into the store they had 10 of us come in ONLY. Everyone else had to wait outside which I know was a bummer for them! we got to basically just kick it in the store. Your boy OnlyMJsCollected did an interview nike and when Kobe was about to leave the store.........I got him to sign my Kobe IV Aces Size 9!

I did one with Nike too. Did they tell you when will they air it or what website is it going to be on ? I did one with Nike the day the Nate Robinson came toNyc for the release of the kryptonates. Nice pick up though
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom