House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

MEGATRON
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

...speaking of transformers - anyone got the air trainer 3 PRIME?

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

When the hell are they gonna give us an HOH in the Bay Area?
This is what we NEED BADLY .... hopefully they give us SOME LOVE SOON.
Why? You like camping?
grin.gif

I hate asking other for HELP , I rather do it myself and then HELP OTHERS ... keeping my fingers cross to see a HOH out here soon.

Somebody help me get these lol...I'll try and make it worth your while.

I've called everybody I know in LA and nobody wants to help (not even family! lol)

San Francisco really does need an HOH, though...

I mean, we do have more "sneakerheads" than a lot of other areas.

Anyway, one of you Socal brethren should help a fellow Californian out!
smile.gif
Please!

won't all these places getting HOHs take away from what HOH is all about? I like it the way it is now because they get exclusive shoes that not everyonecan get, and thanks to good sneaker communities like this one we have access to the releases we really want. I wonder if it will stay the same anyway becausesome of the new "HOHs" are just small extensions on a Footlocker, I am curious to see what all they will get.

easy pass... dope packaging... love the concept of keeping consistent boxes. FUGLY shoes to choose from.

Ok. This is starting to get crazy.... im at work, and ask my dad to call HOH to get some info on Kobe 4 Finals, and my dad calls me back and says "the guysaid that the shipment order has been cancelled and the Kobes are not releasing until Mid-Late August." My Dad called back and he said the Home Kobe isset to come out Mid-Late August and the Away comes out at a later date.

Any Truth to this? Can anybody shed any light on this?

I think they have so many people calling that they are just saying anything to people to get them to stop calling or something. But lying is just stupid andoutta line.
I was calling yesterday and they were telling me they didn't even know when they were release, telling me to check the footlocker website and all thiscrazy stuff.

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

won't all these places getting HOHs take away from what HOH is all about? I like it the way it is now because they get exclusive shoes that not everyone can get, and thanks to good sneaker communities like this one we have access to the releases we really want. I wonder if it will stay the same anyway because some of the new "HOHs" are just small extensions on a Footlocker, I am curious to see what all they will get.
...oh how selfish...SMH
I've never liked what HOH is all about.
It shouldn't be about being the cool kid with all the exclusive gear. (I look at those guys as straight up posers) Some of themost sought after kicks are QS, and GR. Theres no need for this semi-hyperstrike BS. Let the market decide a shoes popularity and value.

Originally Posted by FudoAkira

won't all these places getting HOHs take away from what HOH is all about? I like it the way it is now because they get exclusive shoes that not everyone can get, and thanks to good sneaker communities like this one we have access to the releases we really want. I wonder if it will stay the same anyway because some of the new "HOHs" are just small extensions on a Footlocker, I am curious to see what all they will get.
...oh how selfish...SMH
It shouldn't be about being the cool kid with all the exclusive gear. (I look at those guys as straight up posers) Some of the most sought after kicks are QS, and GR. Theres no need for this semi-hyperstrike BS. Let the market decide a shoes popularity and value.

lol it has nothing to do with being the cool kid, and it has nothing to do with making a cw more appealing just because it's limited. Just because you wantsomething different from the herd doesn't make you a poser. This logic is like your whole thing with the college kid who had his family open up his shoesfor him while he was at school, and for some reason you started hating on him and calling him a spoiled little brat or whatever. Doesn't make much sense.

But that is whats its about. You said it yourself, you want exclusives no one can get. Your a hypetard in denile. Now go get your mom and sister to stand inline with you for the Kobe finals. Ill buy them from you on ebay.
You dont make sense pal.

...oh how selfish...SMH
It shouldn't be about being the cool kid with all the exclusive gear. (I look at those guys as straight up posers) Some of the most sought after kicks are QS, and GR. Theres no need for this semi-hyperstrike BS. Let the market decide a shoes popularity and value.

lol it has nothing to do with being the cool kid, and it has nothing to do with making a cw more appealing just because it's limited. Just because you want something different from the herd doesn't make you a poser. This logic is like your whole thing with the college kid who had his family open up his shoes for him while he was at school, and for some reason you started hating on him and calling him a spoiled little brat or whatever. Doesn't make much sense.
When you only want something for the sake of "being different from the herd" than you're setting yourself up to be called ahypebeast. It really shouldn't matter if something is limited or not, if its a hot shoe than its a hot shoe. Personally, I'd rather have most kicks beGR and let people have easy access to them so that I don't have to give up on shoes because resellers are hoarding them.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

...oh how selfish...SMH

lol it has nothing to do with being the cool kid, and it has nothing to do with making a cw more appealing just because it's limited. Just because you want something different from the herd doesn't make you a poser. This logic is like your whole thing with the college kid who had his family open up his shoes for him while he was at school, and for some reason you started hating on him and calling him a spoiled little brat or whatever. Doesn't make much sense.
When you only want something for the sake of "being different from the herd" than you're setting yourself up to be called a hypebeast. It really shouldn't matter if something is limited or not, if its a hot shoe than its a hot shoe. Personally, I'd rather have most kicks be GR and let people have easy access to them so that I don't have to give up on shoes because resellers are hoarding them.

exactly, I'm not saying I would get the shoe if I don't like it, no matter how limted it is, if its something I like and it's limited I'm allfor it.

But that is whats its about. You said it yourself, you want exclusives no one can get. Your a hypetard in denile. Now go get your mom and sister to stand in line with you for the Kobe finals. Ill buy them from you on ebay.
You dont make sense pal.

lol what is it with you and moms and sisters? So it's such a bad thing to want have different clothes from everyone else? haha nice ninja costume man.

now lets get back on topic.

Back
Top Bottom