House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

i always find it funny how making *#+@ "limited" moves units
laugh.gif
these as a GR = bomb as bad as the whites.....

Man those Penny2's look good...might need to track down a pair...

lebanesesneakerfiend/chris- i just spoke with Frank, he was at the post office, you'll be alright.

I bet nobody knows that the Reggie Miller HOH Glows in the dark like the yeezy I don't have camera so I can't show you guys but for those who own themcheck it out bring your sneakers to the light than go some where in the dark and watch them glow

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

SORRY I KNO THIS IS OFF TOPIC BUT HAS ANY1 HEARD FROM FRANK (ONLYMJS) LATELY????......I SENT HIM MONEY AND HE WAS SUPPOSE 2GET THE KOBES FOR ME....HE SAID HE GOT THEM BUT I STILL HAVENT RECEIVED THEM FROM HIM IN THE MAIL AND WHEN I CALL HIM TO ASK HIM IF THEY BEEN SHIPPED OUT I GET NO ANSWER N HE HAS ALSO NOT RESPONDED TO ANY OF MY TEXTS!!!!.........FRANKS WHATS GOING ON MAN????....THANKS FOR ANY HELP
its happening again

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

SORRY I KNO THIS IS OFF TOPIC BUT HAS ANY1 HEARD FROM FRANK (ONLYMJS) LATELY????......I SENT HIM MONEY AND HE WAS SUPPOSE 2GET THE KOBES FOR ME....HE SAID HE GOT THEM BUT I STILL HAVENT RECEIVED THEM FROM HIM IN THE MAIL AND WHEN I CALL HIM TO ASK HIM IF THEY BEEN SHIPPED OUT I GET NO ANSWER N HE HAS ALSO NOT RESPONDED TO ANY OF MY TEXTS!!!!.........FRANKS WHATS GOING ON MAN????....THANKS FOR ANY HELP
its happening again

this gif always gets me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

I bet nobody knows that the Reggie Miller HOH Glows in the dark like the yeezy I don't have camera so I can't show you guys but for those who own them check it out bring your sneakers to the light than go some where in the dark and watch them glow

nerd.gif
anybody that actually bought these can you post some pics? Harlem what part of the shoe actually glows?

Damn.. been offline with a Class all day and then found out Brakes needed Calipers. on the Infinity... UnC.. thanks for keeping me posted while in class.. Iwas Giddy... Rapido.. goood night.. lol

Surprised to find out plenty were left....

Back on track... UPS for the lose. USPS my new Biz Partner.. lol

YO!
Originally Posted by sho3tym

lebanesesneakerfiend/chris- i just spoke with Frank, he was at the post office, you'll be alright.

Well I wish he would've at least responded to me in a text. I almost missed out because I spoke to him and he told me he'd go get myjoints for me.

That was Wednesday night. I ain't heard from dude since.
smh.gif

DF!!!

I bet nobody knows that the Reggie Miller HOH Glows in the dark like the yeezy I don't have camera so I can't show you guys but for those who own them check it out bring your sneakers to the light than go some where in the dark and watch them glow

WOW The Reggie Miller Uptempos really do Glow in the Dark
pimp.gif
I never knewthey did untill I checked for myself(thanks for the headsUp "Harlem world", Sweeeet!!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by MJ23KB24LB23

WOW The Reggie Miller Uptempos really do Glow in the Dark
pimp.gif
I never knew they did untill I checked for myself(thanks for the headsUp "Harlem world", Sweeeet!!!
happy.gif

No Problem thanks for the back check sorry I couldn't take an offical picture of this because I dont have a digi cam, but I would of fronted LOL. I wouldof put the reggie millers right beside my zen Yeezy's to make an even better glow in the dark pic. Couldn't even belive it when I saw it happen my selfI thought something was wrong with the shoe, but they are A Ok.

Back
Top Bottom