House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by devildoc76

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

D. Wades dont look that bad, I just cant do the 2010s.

On a side note anybodys HOH still have the all purple barkleys that came out a few months ago, need them for a friend
nerd.gif
Try the HOH in Southcenter Mall in Tukwila, WA.  Went there a few weeks ago, they had them.....But like I said that was a few weeks ago.  206-244-3383. Hope this helps.
Good lookin out, tryna get them on the 50 but since no stock locating this time around it doesn't really help.

Any NTer's have any info as to which HOH has the Russell Westbrook Hyperfuse? I need a 9.5, called NYC HOH and said they didn't have my size, also want to know when the Tyreke Evans hyperdunk will drop

Got my westbrooks this past weekend! This is my first pair of hyperfuses and won't be my last. I just wish they would drop the Rudy Gay p.e.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^ says who??!
Yeah I think I saw your post in the Hyperfuse thread. Were they there all day? I was there in the morning after the Jordan Db release and didn't see it.

Anyone have confirmation of the Lebron 8 China, actual China version coming to HOH ORLANDO. I asked a few times but they really don't know what the hell they are talking about over there. They have the US version, but I'm after the actual China release version.

Originally Posted by Brand0n031

Anyone have confirmation of the Lebron 8 China, actual China version coming to HOH ORLANDO. I asked a few times but they really don't know what the hell they are talking about over there. They have the US version, but I'm after the actual China release version.

I was just in China and saw them...I think the price was like $190 US or something

Back
Top Bottom