House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Hey thanks for the pics.. what sizes do they have in those oregons... still searching for a pair...

how they hit every other HOH execpt NY?...

WTH?!??!?!?!!?!?

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

Hey thanks for the pics.. what sizes do they have in those oregons... still searching for a pair...

how they hit every other HOH execpt NY?...

WTH?!??!?!?!!?!?

i went to hohny yesterday and they had the oregons and they have 1 sz13 left in the chalks.

I'm so tired of Hyperdunks...

Fresh, you continue to dissapoint me bro.
laugh.gif

LOL king Jay.. haahhahah have u been in HOH lately?...

i need 2 snag be those oregons...

i wont rest on hyperdunks untili i get those oregons..

and the purple kobe PE hyperdunks (un snakepools) if that make sense they were never really gave a name...

lol though

Thanks for checking out to see if they had a 12 in the Syracuse HDs. Can anyone from Houston, LA or even NY check to see the availability of a 12?

I want those Italy Kobe's..i can't believe all that stuff ain't gone yet..thought hypebeasts would be all over that..

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK ABOUT THESE? FOOTLOCKERUNLOCKED.COM/BLOG SAYS THEY WILL RELEASE ON FEB 1ST. ALSO A BLUE CHIP IN PINK ALSO. AT ALL 3 HOH LOCATIONS
28auot2.jpg

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK ABOUT THESE? FOOTLOCKERUNLOCKED.COM/BLOG SAYS THEY WILL RELEASE ON FEB 1ST. ALSO A BLUE CHIP IN PINK ALSO. AT ALL 3 HOH LOCATIONS
28auot2.jpg

It looks good for the ladies, It's obviously meant for the ladies as well with the breast cancer symbol and all.

My fault for being insensitive..i did not know because i did not read the footlocker blog..apologies..my girl's mom had breast cancer but beat it..

Somebody wanna hook it up for me in the breast cancer edition hyperdunks? My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer a few years ago and it definitely makes youappreciate things a whole lot more. So now when I see stuff that supports breast cancer I do my best to purchase or donate to it. Any help would be appreciated

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Somebody wanna hook it up for me in the breast cancer edition hyperdunks? My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer a few years ago and it definitely makes you appreciate things a whole lot more. So now when I see stuff that supports breast cancer I do my best to purchase or donate to it. Any help would be appreciated

Here is the link for more info:

http://www.footlockerunlocked.com/blog/2009/01/08/think-pink-in-february-at-house-of-hoops/http://www.footlockerunlo...bruary-at-house-of-hoops/

Thanks I already looked at it. Do footlocker employees get a discount at HOH since it is owned by footlocker?

CHI HOH still has College HDs, All American HDs and XX3s? They must have had a restock of some stuff or those are just singles out there.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

CHI HOH still has College HDs, All American HDs and XX3s? They must have had a restock of some stuff or those are just singles out there.
All Americans were a GR in NYC and are for sale everywhere. I've seen all the Black Friday XX3s all over the place.

If anyone in L.A Can hook me up with the chaos hit me up i have paypal ready, The chaos should go for $120.00 plus tax.

finally got these Oregons.. good looks 2 all dat put me on

they still got sizes left..
Finally got my OREGONS
FINALLY lol
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom