House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

the hoh by me is crazy the employees go crazy by the time you get there for any of there releases there's nothing left and god forbid a celebrity comes inforget...

Originally Posted by WindyCity23

23 pairs 23 stores $230 Air Jordan 2009 1/31/09

lol there is no hype around this release. Some websites have had the 09 for a couple months now and it doesn't look like they have sold too many.

I know there isnt much hype on these but I also know these will sell regardless.

I won't be grabbing the White one, maybe down the line if everyone likes the shoe performance wise, and they come out with some nice colorways.

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

I know there isnt much hype on these but I also know these will sell regardless.

I won't be grabbing the White one, maybe down the line if everyone likes the shoe performance wise, and they come out with some nice colorways.

That's just the hypebeast statement. If everyone likes the shoe performance? Come on man, dont be a follower. I will cop and see for myself. I will notwait to see what someone else says.

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

whoooaa!!? wait "Obabma Jordans"?

jordananaugurationblue01.jpg

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

That's just the hypebeast statement. If everyone likes the shoe performance? Come on man, dont be a follower. I will cop and see for myself. I will not wait to see what someone else says.

lol what, who's following anybody? If anything it's more of a sheep move to go out and buy it before you know anything about the shoe.

Thats true nobody wants this shoe, but me and I will cop. Ill let you know performance wise how it feels.

I wanna wait after the initial release to see how the quality is and how it compares to the other basketball shoes on the market. I don't mind the blackcolor, so who knows I may end up copping sometime within the year.

yes, for the cause...lots of people i know have/had breast cancer....not for resale though.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

you all can have them. i'm sick of the whole 23 pair, 23 stores gimmick.
Resellers and hypebeasts will still continue to camp out like a week for them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

you all can have them. i'm sick of the whole 23 pair, 23 stores gimmick.
Thats exactly what I said when that last XX3 was released. Plus it helped that I wasnt feelin the colorway.

Back
Top Bottom