House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by BP the owner

those are
grin.gif

hmmm...

eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

Nike Why do you guys always mess up on color placement.

If these were to drop i would have copped, Nice work BP

**Wait for next HOH shoe to come out**

Originally Posted by jonny1200

Heres better pics of my pair:

320864977.jpg

320864957.jpg
LMAO!!!! NIKE ARE U F'N KIDDING ME??????

sick.gif

color placement is wrong.
the COLOR is wrong.
the DUNKMAN is wrong....

eyes.gif

the only thing i like about the Soldier 2's are
the swoosh rapping around the back other
than that they are an ok shoe.

-Tyler

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

the samples > the ones that released

the green lining made them look waaay better

i like how these turned out. they grey could have been darker, but all in all not bad. i like the design they put on the grey...the samples were too plainfor me. they needed something extra.

noone sayin much about the camo 2's or V lows. guess noone liked?

I personally like them especially since I paid retail for them. Unfortunately, I don't have any of the other "TRUE" dunkmans (i.e. 2 or 3) nor do I want to pay a grip for a pair. Sorry, but ANY "DUNKMAN" over retail is a RIPOFF!

Well... I REALLY hope the new Fiscal Brings something Different as far as Retail Releases.

Wet Dream Messed up Bad on this one. Trust that there were better versions...but this Dunkman version was forced badly.

A Dunkman aint a Dunkman unless its Stiched with the Neon laying on the Gunmetal Grey.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Well... I REALLY hope the new Fiscal Brings something Different as far as Retail Releases.

Wet Dream Messed up Bad on this one. Trust that there were better versions...but this Dunkman version was forced badly.

A Dunkman aint a Dunkman unless its Stiched with the Neon laying on the Gunmetal Grey.
Bingo. Regardless of opinions on prices of the older models... the fact is that garbage up there is NOT representative of what once was an iconic shoeoff this line.. If you are going to GR something at least follow the blueprint.......
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Bingo. Regardless of opinions on prices of the older models... the fact is that garbage up there is NOT representative of what once was an iconic shoe off this line.. If you are going to GR something at least follow the blueprint.......
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
I guess that's why I don't work for nike and instead labor 12 hours a day in the ER. I'm relegated to the GR's
wink.gif

I don't think these Dunkmans were that bad, of course they could've been better. I like these more then the samples that were posted though

Just left from HoH today the other soldiers II's are NICE!
pimp.gif
...probably not a summer shoe but still hot! they are black/army green...
sorry no pics
tired.gif

Anyway I was just happy they still had the olive/kaki armed forces in sz 13
smokin.gif

^^ SOLESUPREME has them for sale now.... I want them DUNKMANS instead.. anyone know where I can get a 9.5 ??? Please PMme if yall got any info on how to cop those for sure.

Congrats nike on releasing a messed up version of YOUR OWN DESIGN

What was that I saw a page back about a dunkman V low and high??? Maybe I read that wrong but I saw someone else question it as well?

Originally Posted by bc60997

Congrats nike on releasing a messed up version of YOUR OWN DESIGN

What was that I saw a page back about a dunkman V low and high??? Maybe I read that wrong but I saw someone else question it as well?

yea i did see them at HoH also...they r ok i guess?
eyes.gif

kixandthecity.com has pix of the HoH exclusive hyperdunks due out at the end of July for anyone thats interested.

Originally Posted by smoothkicks90

kixandthecity.com has pix of the HoH exclusive hyperdunks due out at the end of July for anyone thats interested.

Its too bad they are already released in Asia and available on eBAY, which will make resell from HoH poo poo.. .Hooray Asia Release!!!

Back
Top Bottom