House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

eek.gif
^ DAMN SWEET!

HOH LA today was hell, Bunch of spoiled kids there bringing there friends pushing and shoving - i wanted to beat them down....

Pippen was there but idk about lakers i had to leave
frown.gif

here what me and my mom got

Pau's x 2
Rice x 2
Odoms

Kobe pack was CRAZZZY limited, less than 30 people got them

im going tonight at 2am for the TP"s

TP's will come in a glass case so you can probably guess the limitedness

gah those kids were frikken annoying, but they brought along some hot chicks as well, but mad disrespectful to Pippen and the Buff guy from White Chicks (hewas MC'ing)

met Desertdunk 34 - cool dude

i also met a really high up dude at nike who offered me an apprenticeship when he saw my customized hyperdunks - he was rocking some CRAZZY Laser LebronVI's - my eyes were glued to them

also saw some Soldier 2 PE's and Mcflys as well as Laser 2's spotted by deserdunk

^you aren't going to have much of a chance to get the TP's if you go at 2.
I got there at 12 or so for snake pools and missed out.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

HOH LA today was hell, Bunch of spoiled kids there bringing there friends pushing and shoving - i wanted to beat them down....

Pippen was there but idk about lakers i had to leave
frown.gif

here what me and my mom got

Pau's x 2
Rice x 2
Odoms

Kobe pack was CRAZZZY limited, less than 30 people got them

im going tonight at 2am for the TP"s

TP's will come in a glass case so you can probably guess the limitedness

gah those kids were frikken annoying, but they brought along some hot chicks as well, but mad disrespectful to Pippen and the Buff guy from White Chicks (he was MC'ing)

met Desertdunk 34 - cool dude

i also met a really high up dude at nike who offered me an apprenticeship when he saw my customized hyperdunks - he was rocking some CRAZZY Laser Lebron VI's - my eyes were glued to them

also saw some Soldier 2 PE's and Mcflys as well as Laser 2's spotted by deserdunk
ddord1.gif

i also met a really high up dude at nike who offered me an apprenticeship when he saw my customized hyperdunks - he was rocking some CRAZZY Laser Lebron VI's - my eyes were glued to them
eyes.gif
pics of both said shoes?

^ i posted my hyperdunks before just changed a little but his VI's i didnt get a pic of it was like the crimson pair but with lasering on the toebox,

he just said to call him up and he will give me more info

i have his card somewhere...

BP the owner wrote:

eyes.gif
pics of both said shoes?

BP,

I know who he is talking about. He gave me his card also. He did some work with the lebron 6's and had a speical lasered pair. Like kid lebron said the toebox was lasered. Looked real clean. He had another person with him who was taking video of our conversation had I brought up you and your designs. He told mehe knew about you.

Kidlebron...you know you were the talk ov the event. People still want to know how you get your mom to get in line for you and deal with that bs? Most of usare from the old school and know out moms would slap us for even asking her to do crap like that....
roll.gif

^lol, i told her there was a nice profit involved as she knows i sell shoes, she did get me 2 sz 8 rices, that wont do if anyone wants to trade for like 10-12get me

anyone wanna help me out with some Ohio Away Solider IIs. I'll pay a generous amount for any inconveniences. Please HELP A HOMIE OUT!

They are plenty of gold medal LeBron VI left at HoH's NYC. All the employees are wearing the blk/wht/crimson LeBron VI as I type.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

They are plenty of gold medal LeBron VI left at HoH's NYC. All the employees are wearing the blk/wht/crimson LeBron VI as I type.
most employees are wearing six rings at LA , lol

Back
Top Bottom