House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

I need these I know they're the UT (Univ. TEXAS) but where besides HOH can I get these anyhelp is appreciated, Thanks

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Anyone care to tell me what HOH NY has at the moment?

Thank you.

Well "20 pairs" of these came out today...
and then I went with a friend to Mercer to scoop up these beauties!

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Anyone care to tell me what HOH NY has at the moment?

Thank you.

Well "20 pairs" of these came out today...
and then I went with a friend to Mercer to scoop up these beauties!

i am gonna tell you guys searchin4js has some of the best connections for shoes
pimp.gif

^Those Icemans are
pimp.gif

Anyone know any info on this upcoming weeks releases other than the midnight madness pack? I'm flying out there next week and I'm hoping to grab somepairs while I'm out there(I'll be rocking either the Laker away HD's or some silver-sport III's, so if you NY nt'ers see me holla!)

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

I need these I know they're the UT (Univ. TEXAS) but where besides HOH can I get these any help is appreciated, Thanks

From what I understand its HOH only and if you know some folks from UT.

^90

hey i was talking to the guy i met there before about how people are getting more then 1 of each style, so he told them to start doiong wristbands and such...

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^90

hey i was talking to the guy i met there before about how people are getting more then 1 of each style, so he told them to start doiong wristbands and such...

And you really think wristbands is gonna stop people from getting multiple pairs? LMAO...

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

^Those Icemans are
pimp.gif

Anyone know any info on this upcoming weeks releases other than the midnight madness pack? I'm flying out there next week and I'm hoping to grab some pairs while I'm out there(I'll be rocking either the Laker away HD's or some silver-sport III's, so if you NY nt'ers see me holla!)
I am flying out to NYC on Thursday and staying thru Tuesday... I am planning on visiting the HOH NYC....looking forward to seeing what all thehype is about...

you already know what the hype is about. other than releasing pe's and other limited colorways on certain kicks, it's just a regular footlocker...ohand sometimes shirts that you can't get at other fl's.

If anyone wants to help me out and not charge outrageous prices for the college hyperdunks this weekend..hit me up through a pm..i need the texas longhorns anduk hyperdunks..

3000 posts is a beautiful thing!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shaqrules

you already know what the hype is about. other than releasing pe's and other limited colorways on certain kicks, it's just a regular footlocker...oh and sometimes shirts that you can't get at other fl's.
yeah, I saw some shirts that I liked hopefully they will have some cool ones when I get...

Stopped by HOH NY earlier today.. Employees were mad cool.. Wore the laker aways over there, and apparently no one sells them in NY yet. Picked up some flightlite highs and a couple tees

Back
Top Bottom