House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by MJ23KB24LB23

The Jordan True Flights Richard "RIP" Hamilton aren't as bad as a ot of dudes are making it out to be, they look a lot better in person.
This shoe is for dudes that wears they shoes they are not for "resellers" and "hypebeast".

bad36a6447457a0a2b347e4cfd19243ab0afd536.pjpg

b0a164407f2d7df42fec4148531c70f69f9734ba.pjpg

all true flights
sick.gif
, but to each his own.

laugh.gif

the day out there went reeeeeeeal smooth - they still got some of everything up there - not sure about sizes but if you're in the Chi you could probablystill cop what you like.

big-ups to all you NT heads i got to meet today too - btw Kobe's gonna be at HoH-Chi signing shoes on the 22nd for the Lower Merion ZK4 release....

the way you guys are talken about the svsm VI's you guys are maken me regret passing on them. If I had the money they would have def been copped butonlymjscollected got me a pair of hwcs and thats the VI ive wanted most since I laid eyes on them so I shouldnt be complaining. I cant wait to se the HWC inperson
pimp.gif

I know it's kinda late but just got off work, anyone know what HOH Chicago has left of new releases?.... Thanks..

Once again all orders were fulfilled....that's 10 pairs! Just like I did the Breast Cancer Hyperdunks & HOH DarkArmy Foamposite orders!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Look yall all i ask is for yall to look out for me the one time that i might need your help in return. And i realizethis may be much to ask but if anyone can hook me up with a KryptoNate size 9 I will forever owe you and I will put your shoes that you may want, for that nextexclusive, IN FRONT OF ME GETTING MY OWN PAIR!!!

I'm also in need of a swoosh account. If anyone can hook me up with that also i will get you whatever you need fromHOH indefinetly!

If you missed out on hitting me up for this release...get your order in now for the next release so that your ahead ofthe rest of the crowd... I like to keep the orders at a maximum of 15!!! New releases coming ar Akron's which are already at HOH Chicago, Supermans, KobeIV Aces, and others!!!!

Shoes will be shipped 3 per day. I ship from my job and i'm only able to carry 3 maybe 4 per day. Shoes will be shipped in order in which orderswere received. so here we go, from the bottom, right to left is the order
Kid Lebron - Kobe IV USC size 11.5 Will Ship Monday!
DMXGOD - Kobe IV Both Rice & USC size 10 Will Ship Monday!
348Transfer- Lebron VI HWC size 10.5 Will Ship Monday!
CoolGrey81 - Kobe IV USC size 10.5 Will Ship Tuesday!
DesertDunk - Kobe IV USC size 13 Will Ship Tuesday!
Midnights281 - Kobe IV rice size 11.5 Will Ship Tuesday!
BC60997 - Lebron VI SVSM Size 11 Will Ship Wednesday!
Sho3tym - Lebron VI SVSM Size 11 Will Ship Wednesday!
XBiker47 - Lebron VI HWC Size 12 Will Ship wednesday!

Thanks a million MJscollected..and good lookin out for to my boy Vince..
pimp.gif

Much appreciated..i got you both on next employee appreciation!

I keep reading that HOH Chi has a bunch of stuff left. If anyone heads down there today and can scoop a USC in a 8/8.5 hit me up. HOH LA was a no go

only MJs collected, WOW!!!!

You're a stand up guy, its great to see that these days.

I'm all about karma and you should be getting some good back. You ever need anything hit me up.

MJ's Collected I definitly need to get in contact with you about the next release!!

Good lookin out for the NT' ers....
That is how NT should be...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

only MJs collected, WOW!!!!

You're a stand up guy, its great to see that these days.

I'm all about karma and you should be getting some good back. You ever need anything hit me up.
agree!!!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom