House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

yeah. I can't make it up there for the akrons but you know umma be the the next weekend..Lil..!!

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I need a size 13 or 14 USC Kobe IV. Anybody want to help me out?

I'm 100% sure HOH LA still has a 14 left. I'm out of the LA area tomorrow but i'm sure another Nter can help you out.

I Had some Imo's thin crust pizza waitin on me when I got home...lol
ya'll know i had to bring some garrett's popcorn and like 4 italian beef sandwiches home also
My lady knew i was going to get "a pair' of kicks-but when she saw my bags she was like.." WHAT THE...!!!"..lol
NEXT ON THE LIST-
Akron's
Ace's
Pearl's
Superman's-"YOOOUUULLLL!!"
and Its something Im forgetting

It was really nice to meet some of you guys yesterday at Chi. Hope to get to chat with some of you again in 2 weeks up there.

Sigh missed out, anyone got sz 12 usc kobes....hit the inbox
frown.gif

I'm at HOH Chicago again and they have size 14-15 USC's along with size 8&8.5 and 9.5.
I believe theystill hve a FSR for Lebrons hit mr up asap before I leave

Ayo Sherlock,

I might be a little late, but you were at HoH Ny yesterday at opening?

(nh) What shoes you had on? I got there just before opening, probably saw you in line...(or maybe not in line, lol)

Originally Posted by kobehead

It's would be a shame if he does show up at HOHChi. lol He hasn't even shown up at HOHLA yet.

lol, how hectic would it be if he did show up here?! F__ the shoes i say. lol

*i need a sz 10.5-11.5 in the USCs
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

I'm at HOH Chicago again and they have size 14-15 USC's along with size 8&8.5 and 9.5.
I believe theystill hve a FSR for Lebrons hit mr up asap before I leave
mj I pmed you a while ago, not sure if you got it.

Sweet pick up's everybody I see everybody got what they want good to see that. This doesn't happen at every limited release. If anyone need help ongetting a pair of SVSM lebron VI I have a pair on eBay that i am willing to take off for someone one NikeTalk. PM me for more details

I CAN NOT WAIT for the Superman's!!!!!!!!! Actually, Let me back up, I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE AKRON's!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Ayo Sherlock,

I might be a little late, but you were at HoH Ny yesterday at opening?

(nh) What shoes you had on? I got there just before opening, probably saw you in line...(or maybe not in line, lol)

Lol. I'll give you a hint... 3 0 4 5 1 5 7 0 1

Originally Posted by kobehead

It's would be a shame if he does show up at HOHChi. lol He hasn't even shown up at HOHLA yet.
cuz he loves ny more......
laugh.gif
nahthey gonna do something crazy when he does la...all imma say is playoffs

Once again all orders were fulfilled....that's 10 pairs! Just like I did the Breast Cancer Hyperdunks & HOH Dark Army Foamposite orders!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Look yall all i ask is for yall to look out for me the one time that i might need your help in return. And i realize this may be much to ask but if anyone can hook me up with a KryptoNate size 9 I will forever owe you and I will put your shoes that you may want, for that next exclusive, IN FRONT OF ME GETTING MY OWN PAIR!!!

I'm also in need of a swoosh account. If anyone can hook me up with that also i will get you whatever you need from HOH indefinetly!

If you missed out on hitting me up for this release...get your order in now for the next release so that your ahead of the rest of the crowd... I like to keep the orders at a maximum of 15!!! New releases coming ar Akron's which are already at HOH Chicago, Supermans, Kobe IV Aces, and others!!!!

Shoes will be shipped 3 per day. I ship from my job and i'm only able to carry 3 maybe 4 per day. Shoes will be shipped in order in which orders were received. so here we go, from the bottom, right to left is the order
Kid Lebron - Kobe IV USC size 11.5 Will Ship Monday!
DMXGOD - Kobe IV Both Rice & USC size 10 Will Ship Monday!
348Transfer- Lebron VI HWC size 10.5 Will Ship Monday!
CoolGrey81 - Kobe IV USC size 10.5 Will Ship Tuesday!
DesertDunk - Kobe IV USC size 13 Will Ship Tuesday!
Midnights281 - Kobe IV rice size 11.5 Will Ship Tuesday!
BC60997 - Lebron VI SVSM Size 11 Will Ship Wednesday!
Sho3tym - Lebron VI SVSM Size 11 Will Ship Wednesday!
XBiker47 - Lebron VI HWC Size 12 Will Ship wednesday!

Just saw this thanks again, Your are the man! Hope someone comes through with your swoosh account as you truly deserve one. I cant wait to rock my Ricekbiv.
pimp.gif

^ Really? I aint get no message???
only mj I don't think your inbox is working I have also sent you a msg two times. Maybe if you msg me I will be able to send you my msg.

Back
Top Bottom