House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Dang, jz called hohla, n jackie said theres a line already, oh wells

there's only like 10 people or less some stayed after the re-release the transformers pack, so
you will be good I'm going back thursday night or friday morning.

At people trying to make a profit off the Kobe hype. Doesn't anyone work?
laugh.gif

The hell that I'm gonna miss 1-3 days camping out just to get a pair, or to make $100+ profit.
smh.gif

For the people that line up just for that, how much can you stretch that profit that you made?

It just seems too time consuming, and plus ebay fees, you end up almost even.

here's a pic(s) of the line up at hohny today, it was pretty hectic, cops came and everything... got to see tracy morgan drive by hoh in a yellowlamborgini (didn't know he was eating that good)... more people were on the other side of the pic

2hzlemu.jpg

e5kb2u.jpg

2ci6xqp.jpg

Those pics make me so thankful that HOH Chi is inside a mall and they don't let you line up more than 1 day in advance (and they give out tickets when themall closes). A far better way to conduct such releases.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Those pics make me so thankful that HOH Chi is inside a mall and they don't let you line up more than 1 day in advance (and they give out tickets when the mall closes). A far better way to conduct such releases.

agreed thats why HOH CHi is the best

Originally Posted by checkmynikes

Yeh i was at HOHNY earlier today to pick up other sneakers, but to say the line was crazy.

did you get your transformers? when i left at about 2 pm,they only had 1 pair of each left, all on display.

For people going to HOH Chi tomorrow, when will you arrive and how does the process work? can we bring a chair? I miraculously don't have my internshiptomorrow so I will head out to my first HOH line-up.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

The hell that I'm gonna miss 1-3 days camping out just to get a pair, or to make $100+ profit.
smh.gif

For the people that line up just for that, how much can you stretch that profit that you made?

Really.... people are seriousy parched on all this? Transformers, Kobe IV' HOME edition and Busy P's. Maybe you make $100-$150 per pair you canpick up..... these are not $400-$500 shoes here. In time all three will be had for retail +$100 or less.

People treating these releases like Titanium's, DMP's, Cool Grey XI's or Mcfly HD and all that. I can't even imagine when somethingserious drops again. I am not going to call any of that stuff releasing garbage, but its certainly not marquee product. Busy P 1world AF1's go for$180-$250 right now, and they made more of these livestrong joints than those. Kobe IV's are an Asia release as well.... they likely made 400-500 pairs ofeach colorway. Same as Kobe III MVP's about which can be had around retail.

Originally Posted by ucjb2

laugh.gif

smh.gif

Really.... people are seriousy parched on all this? Transformers, Kobe IV' HOME edition and Busy P's. Maybe you make $100-$150 per pair you can pick up..... these are not $400-$500 shoes here. In time all three will be had for retail +$100 or less.

People treating these releases like Titanium's, DMP's, Cool Grey XI's or Mcfly HD and all that. I can't even imagine when something serious drops again. I am not going to call any of that stuff releasing garbage, but its certainly not marquee product. Busy P 1world AF1's go for $180-$250 right now, and they made more of these livestrong joints than those. Kobe IV's are an Asia release as well.... they likely made 400-500 pairs of each colorway. Same as Kobe III MVP's about which can be had around retail.
the issue is these kids dont get it, you dunno how many people i see campin out 1-3 days for ONE pair of shoes to make $100 off it? like really?get a job son why you standin in line for a week to make 200 bucks? @$%$ aint worth it AT ALL.

laugh.gif

smh.gif

Really.... people are seriousy parched on all this? Transformers, Kobe IV' HOME edition and Busy P's. Maybe you make $100-$150 per pair you can pick up..... these are not $400-$500 shoes here. In time all three will be had for retail +$100 or less.

People treating these releases like Titanium's, DMP's, Cool Grey XI's or Mcfly HD and all that. I can't even imagine when something serious drops again. I am not going to call any of that stuff releasing garbage, but its certainly not marquee product. Busy P 1world AF1's go for $180-$250 right now, and they made more of these livestrong joints than those. Kobe IV's are an Asia release as well.... they likely made 400-500 pairs of each colorway. Same as Kobe III MVP's about which can be had around retail.

everything you are saying is true but the (kick) game is going towards another direction it's sad but it is what it is

Kampout kid..wher eu been @ brotha....haven't seen you @ HOHNy in a while..you've bee off the scenes

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

laugh.gif

smh.gif

everything you are saying is true but the (kick) game is going towards another direction it's sad but it is what it is

i see what your saying, but not everybody is out there to make the quick buck. Some people actually want the shoe. But since Nike always droppin %$!@ at HOHmakes it harder for real sneaker heads

Originally Posted by bijald0331

For people going to HOH Chi tomorrow, when will you arrive and how does the process work? can we bring a chair? I miraculously don't have my internship tomorrow so I will head out to my first HOH line-up.
Arrive when they open the mall doors and you can take a chair.
Your gonna stay there posted at HOH all day till they close at 9 p.m. I believe.
They'll hand out tickets in order, the tickets are numbered in order.
You come back in the morning on Saturday, whatever time the manger say's (usually before the other stores in the mall opens) and be there on time, noexceptions, they'll bump your *!@ to the back of the line even if your 5 minutes late, (it happened to me on the NET Yeezy camp out
ohwell.gif
).
. Make sure you have your ticket.
You'll get back in line in order and they'll take people in two at a time.
You cop your shoes, and voila.

Back
Top Bottom